The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
true.

im glad u own a cellphone icthus if a pastor didnt id be scared!

the person belwo me wishes i wasnt taking a brake

False. But you know....why would you ever take a brake pedal anyways. I thought you were on a break. >.>

The person below me likes to cook.

True and the last two mayors as well. I also know the city manager and many others in the city...

The person below me knows what if the salami rocket worked last night on the Mythbusters episode.

I've never even heard of the salami rocket myth, but man I wish I would have seen it!

The person below me lives near several major ski resorts, yet has never skied a day in their lives.

How close is "near"? Cuz that could be true for me. I've only snowboarded once. =P

The person below me knows their own blood type.

False. My "work" ended a week ago. I'm on vacation until August or I find an internship for the summer. =P

The person below me is at work.

False. We had KFC on the road in Auburn, CA, on our way back home. BTW, ty for the prayers for my wife and her friend.

The person below me was in Napa Valley today. (What a beautiful area. The picture shows acres and acres of grape vines)
Napa.JPG

False but that looks a little like Treebranch's back yard... (well maybe his parents back yard).

The person below me has seen the beauty that is the Santa Cruz Mountains.

False. I have yet to leave the East Coast. =\

The person below me has ridden a charter bus (like Greyhound) for more than 5 hours.

True, on multiple occasions, yeah for church trips!

The person below me has ridden as school bus type bus for more than 5 hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back