The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddwin

False.

The person below me thought their internet connection was down because they didn't see any new posts for most of yesterday.

False, I do not partake in any spam. Therefore I do not pay attention to it.

The person below me thinks the statement above was a fib... :D

False. All of my posts are substantive. :D

The person below me thinks my posts are insightful and informative.

False...but I am about to...

The person below has a picture of their cat hanging from the rear view mirror in their car...

False....don't have a cat or a car. =\

The person below me wants to see a pic of Meli all grow'd up and in a business suit cuz she's going to the career fair today...and it's snowing! =O ~.~

False, the only time I have worn a suit in the last 8 years was to a wedding I performed.

The person below me is wondering if they really need to clean the bathroom for Tebran's stay at their house.

False, the only time I have worn a suit in the last 8 years was to a wedding I performed.

The person below me is wondering if they really need to clean the bathroom for Tebran's stay at their house.

I don't mind too much if you don't clean it. I've taken showers outside with a water house before... I just hope your neighbors don't attend your church!

The person below me has been to Alaska.

Last edited:
False. I"m Chinese.

The person below me remembers going to career fairs for the free stuff that companies give.

True. Have the "computer duster" sitting next to my computer from Nationwide... lol

The person below me knows when day light savings started (year)

Tralse. Daylight savings started back during Benjamin Franklin days but was never made a direct law until around 1940's I believe when Roosevelt initiated it to help war time or something like that.

The person below me knows my real name.

Judging by the addresses for the links for your pictures, its either Skater or Jon, but im not sure.

The person below me wants some icecream....

True actually. I haven't had good ice cream in awhile. Although I do have a milkshake right now.

The person below me would think it'd be cool if I interned in Cali...or the west coast in general.

True! It's good to see parts of the country you've never been to. Plus the weather in California beats PA all to pieces.

The person below me wants to see pics of Meli all dressed up for career day.

False. I've already seen Meli dressed up and everytime I walked past the full length mirror in the hallway, I pictured myself with a cell phone in one hand and a suitcase in the other....or a blackberry and a laptop bag. Scary. =X

The person below me really does want to see pics of me all dressed up. =P

If I say true, it may be taken the wrong way by my wife. If I say false, it will be taken wrong by Meli. What to do, what to do?

The person below me wants to see a picture of Meli and Abital calming each other down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back