The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, may sound goofy but i,ve had lots of dreams about WoW... *Yes I am addicted...*

The person below me thinks they have the highest post count ever.

False, I have been thru 4 and not really mastered any. However, two are not really spoken...

The person below me will be sleeping in the Redwood forest tonight with their son.

What are grits again?

The person below me wishes they could travel forever...wow I want to retire soon and do that!

True, that'd be cool.

The person below me got married 15 years ago today. :D

<goes to check to if his wife is registered on the forums...>

False but I think the person above me likely was.

The person below me is home sleeping in their own bed tonight for the first time in a couple weeks!

Gratz!

and False, I've been sleeping in my own bed all along, despite what Abital might say.

The person below me is happy that Goblit Avesther and Bannard made it home safely.

True, it was like 85 here yesterday!!!

The person below me is not mad that I said that about sunny San Jose!!

True because it's been in the upper 80s and lower 90s for the past couple of days here....AND HUMID!! X_X

The person below me likes summer the best out of all the seasons.

True! I wondered how we could skate around that one, thank you Icthus! :)

The person below me is amazed at how many people buy into stuff like palm readings, astrology, etc.

false, there is a hole that He created in us that is just for Him but people always try to fill it with something else.... but it's all empty, chasing after the wind....

the person below me did something to wipe the whole raid in kara ^_^

Probably, sounds like something I would do.

The person below me remembers the famous FJ pull and can describe it.

True I probably do, but have blocked it out...

The person below me knows if you climb up on this rock you can see Rag thru that window right there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back