The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True-ish, I am shocked but not appalled. I mean you are a girl.....

The person below me has eaten three of the following- Crayon, Penny, Glue, Dirt, Worm, Something served to them that they did not really know what meat it was.

True. Crayon, dirt, and the meats (there were two on two different nights) were horse's heart and pigeon breast. I was cross-training with the French Army, and that is what they served. Needless to say, for the last week and a half, I ate a loaf of French bread and a bottle of wine, and nothing else.

The person below me would actually try those meats even if they knew what they were.

Hahaha, that's hilarious. False, I wouldn't eat those.

The person below me would like to help me work on my Jeep today!

Or, they would like to go with me to look at a new Wrangler to buy.

True, oh yeah!

The person below me had something out of the ordinary happen while taking their SAT test.

True, I only missed one on the Math part and I think I only got one right on the Lit part.

The person below me has dreams of being a dancer.

False. I dance most horribly. Think chicken with its head just choped off, and that will be so much better then I.

The person below has toured NASA in Houston

False, although I'd love to do that. I got to go to KSC in Florida and watch the Space Shuttle take off. That was pretty awesome!

The person below me wants Meli to airmail them some cookies!

true! mes wants cookies!!!!!!!!

the person below me thinks its odd how everyone said that outland instances would be run alot but somehow they arnet now....

false I have no problems getting into those instances on my mage just hanging out in general chat waiting for someone to say LFM _____

The person below me still likes to run pre-BC instas too

tralse, I've done brd several times in the past week....but we got more attuned for ONY>...oh wait that is pre=BC too...ok true!

The person below me wants to do Ony tonight!

False or every week is finals week for me I can't decide. For some reason Sunday keeps coming every week...

The person below me is hungry and can't decide what for.

false? i have no clue

ooo! ill run ony tonight what time?

the person below me has gotten all the gear they want from instances so far

True! I just run instances to play with friends...gear smear

The person below me is traumatized by getting their hair cut for the first time in 8 months.

False, mine is pretty easy at this point, #2 all around....

The person below me spent yesterday at the beach.

False. I spent the day getting my mother-in-law's sprinkler system repaired and running.

The person below me is amazed that my 83 year old mother-in-law walked in the MS walk here in Reno which was about 2 miles, and didn't have to stop once. In fact, she kept pace with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back