The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
false, AHHHH OUTSIDE! lol j/k, if we did that every surface in the house would be covered with dust in an hour.

the person below me is more creative than me when coming up with things for the person below me game...

False, but I have seen it happen.

The person below me needs two cups of coffee to feel normal in the morning.

True. Normal is seeing less then 3 sets of everything in the morning.

The person below has had too much coffee on at leat 3 mornings to their recollection.

True... it is a scary thing....

The person below me is not happy that someone is taking a WoW break and did not discuss it with me first.....

True. Odale....tsk, tsk

The person below me thinks Icthus should take the batteries out of his smoke detector before lighting the candles on his cake today.

True...It might be best to go outside all those candles could start a fire.

The person below me wishes the WoW maintenance days were not on Tuesday mornings as it is one of their best times to play.

true, i wish they didn't have to have them at all.

the person below me will join me in wishing Icthus a happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICTHUS!!

True, Happy Birthday Icthus!!

The person below me is older than Icthus:P

Let's pick up from here....I'll fix what Odale just broke. =P

FALSE!!! I'm actually closer to his daughter's age than I am to his age....scary eh Icthus? =P

The person below me has spent most of today studying and going over material for an exam they have tonight....just like me. X_x

false, i worked from 11:00 to 4:00

the person below me will not "pull an Obdale" and say something about the person below them

False. I don't think I've ever had watermelon jello....but I LOVE watermelon...especially in the summer. =)

The person below me is wondering why I'm up so early (8:30am over here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back