The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
true! its so much nicer it doesnt slip out of your hands

the person below doesnt want the new patch to come out because they getting nerfed cause they arent a hunter or rogue

false I think, I dont understand that sentence:P Guild chat is full of enough spam already, save it for the forums:)

The person below me wishes people never got mods to greet everyone and congratulate everyone that dings:P

I see alot of spam in guild chat. I also see alot of people coming online without so much as a "Hi". I wasn't asked, nor have I tried to take on the role of Guild Greeter, but I know how it feels to be ignored. Therefore, I downloaded a mod to make sure that doesn't happen. Because I am a VERY slow typer, I felt this was a good alternative, and it in no way diminishes my sincerity on saying hello or congratulating people who have leveled. That being said, if others feel that welcoming all that come on and making sure they know that we as a family are glad to <virtually> see them is annoying, I will disable the mod and not use it again.

I see alot of spam in guild chat. I also see alot of people coming online without so much as a "Hi". I wasn't asked, nor have I tried to take on the role of Guild Greeter, but I know how it feels to be ignored. Therefore, I downloaded a mod to make sure that doesn't happen. Because I am a VERY slow typer, I felt this was a good alternative, and it in no way diminishes my sincerity on saying hello or congratulating people who have leveled. That being said, if others feel that welcoming all that come on and making sure they know that we as a family are glad to <virtually> see them is annoying, I will disable the mod and not use it again.

As the previous unofficial Redeemed guild greeters, Prolietor and I used to race to see who could say hi to people first. I started for the same reason...I wanted people to say hi to me, so I said hi to them. Pretty simple if you ask me. I don't see anything wrong with the mod..as long as not everyone has it...can you imagine last night with 60 people on and everyone saying hi to them as they logged on? Woah! Just curious can you set it to whisper hi instead of in guild chat?

To continue the game:

False , patch away warlocks didn't get nerfed either.

The person below me wants to be the new web master for the guild.

False.

<but i would mention to duet and goblit, do not allow one person's view of your mods to form your thougths of the entire guild. Hospitality is never wrong. Spam is different>

The person below me wants to be Guild Leader.

true, although they are much smaller since I got all FOUR in-grown toenails cut out. it was actually really cool, he sliced my toe open and i couldn't feel I thing I was like "SWEEET! can i try?"

the person below me is thinking "why would Lothain want to cut his own toes open?"

(as an interruption to the game I try to greet everyone who comes online if I see it, if im not deep in battle with some nasty mob somewhere:P But I dont see how it can be as sincere when a program does it and I have already seen 2 others using similar mods and it could get pretty hectic when more and more people use it and more and more people sign on. Hmmm I should get a voice recorder and record Hi Honey and set up a motion sensor so my wife always hears me greet her when she comes home:P)

True! I have had plenty of ingrown toenails cut out and never once thought about trying it myself hehe.

The person below me hasn't had any surgery worse than ingrown toenail surgery.

False. 200+ stiches, 14 staples, broken finger, screw in my ankle, ACL reconstructive surgery & lobotomy... ok, i made the last one up.

the person below me eats raw vegetables on a regular basis.

False....but I end up throwing them out on a regular basis.

The person below me does not like it when people say hello in guild chat.

false! i love to and im srry if i seemed to be mean about the greeter i just dont like them because i talk alot and saying hi is a personal thing but hey if i was a lvl 70 and busy at work id get one!

btw icthus i wanna be guild leader! that would be fun :)

the person below me thinks im weird cause i want a spam award

False. I know plenty of people who want a spam award.

The person below me is wondering who I am, especially considering I have no idea who you people are either.

False :)

The person below me has two copies of Starcraft, WarCraft III (and Frozen Throne), and World of Warcraft.

(I don't.. I'm just wondering who does ;P )

True on all three! I only play WOW...the rest my son and husband play.

The person below me used to play Age of Empires....but WOW took over.

True I have AoE III and play it when I get to play WoW becaue their servers are down or my internet connection is down. I don't have the Xpac for AoE III.

The person below me would like to see Blizzard come out with a new game because the other games that they have put out are so much better than other companies.

true. this one should skip though and have 27 different species. muhaha!

the person below me played the original warcraft

False. Sadly I didn't get into gaming until I met my friends in college. They're IST geeks too.

The person below me can write up coherent and well-written one page papers in 5 to 10 minutes. =O

True. I can also do a 10 pager in one night, if my research is done.

The person below me is taking a few days off because the last few weeks have been CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back