[Weekly - W] Now Playing

Definitely not a Wednesday, but here I am. Sooooooo...

Biggest right now is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. FighterZ is the better competitive game, but Xenoverse 2 is unmatched in feeling true to the source material. The way they work the storyline to be about fighting against timespace attacks, trying to keep the timelines in order, manages to provide variations on the same story we've seen a thousand times over while still including a new original storyline that wraps up all those events. Pretty solid move by BandaiNamco. Add in that the game is still actively supported with free and paid DLC from the devs and has an active online community, and no regrets with this game.

Then an awesome bro gifted me Super Mario Maker 2. The game is excellent. Would have been worth my money. Here's one of the first levels I played in it, and it's a delight:

Haven't had much time on the PS4 due to doing some consultation work at night when I'd normally be in game, so I haven't made any fresh progress on Spider-Man. Can't wait to get back to that, though. It's a definite gem of open world and comics IP-based gaming.

Still Puzzle & Dragons.

Played about 20-30 minutes of Persona 5 last night. I've cleared the second major boss and now I just need to decide how to spend my time before finishing out the chapter and proceeding to the next section of the game. It's not as easy as it sounds, though.

Bought a Switch game called Burnstar for $0.99 on sale earlier this week and played it last night. I enjoyed what I played of the first level and I look forward to playing more!

Dusted off Chime and played a few levels after my daughter noticed it on my Steam games list. Still fun to play, but I tend to dive down the rabbit hole and lose an hour of my life every time I fire it up, so I should probably leave that one alone.

Tried to resume my StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void campaign one night this last week, but got interrupted. Hoping to get back to it soon. (Hard to believe I waited so long for LotV to release, then waited so long for a sale to buy it, then somehow stalled on the game about 5-6 missions in.)

WHAT IS THIS? A "Now Playing" post from Tek...ON A WEDNESDAY?

NANI!?

But seriously, still Puzzle & Dragons.

Spent about 10 minutes playing Dr. Mario World and already getting bored.

Would type more, but going to try to sneak in a few minutes of Persona 5.

PEACE

What's play? Spent ten hours over the last two nights working a consultation gig after work. lol

When I have played, it's been short bursts of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Switch. Did play a few rounds of local Smash with my nephew before he ran off with other relatives on a camping trip. Hoping to get more game time this week. Hooray!

yeah not a whole lot. no consoles setup and my desktop is at my office so its just been pokemon go.

Still Puzzle & Dragons.

Already losing interest in Dr. Mario World, but not yet to the point of uninstalling.

Had a rare opportunity to play Overwatch with CGA folks this Sunday while my wife and kiddos were out of town with my wife's parents for a family reunion. (Sciatica and very long car rides do not mix well.) 'Twas a blast!

yeah..... still just some pokemon go.

Still grinding through disgaea 1 on DS a bit here and there but its slow XD

Been playing Mount & Blade: Warband again. Play alot of NBA2K10 on the PS4 but I have it on PC too. Also, trying to finish Pathfinder: Kingmaker.

Been playing Mount & Blade: Warband again. Play alot of NBA2K10 on the PS4 but I have it on PC too. Also, trying to finish Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
HAHA! It's 2K19, not 10! I'm such a noob! I do have 15 and 18 as well though. The first step is admitting I have a problem, I believe...:p

Mostly Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 when I've gotten a chance to play. Spent most of my time that could have been spent on gaming in the last week on grinding it out for that consultation gig again. That said, MUA3 continues to deliver. It is what it is and it ain't what it ain't, but it's a lovely Marvel toybox. lol

But also caved into getting the content for Destiny 2 (PS4) that I didn't have, so I'm picking it back up. Couldn't remember anything about where I was before, and remembered enjoying vanilla campaign enough, that I booted up one of my old D1 alts to start the campaign fresh. Campaign still delivers, and looks even better on my modern tech TV than it did on my cheap 720p TV from before. Looking forward to getting to newer content, and seeing how much the game has evolved since it first came out and I found myself disappointed as a D1 vet.

Aaaaand re-downloaded and patched up Warframe on PS4 to play with workmates who are now playing on PS4. Didn't actually play any yet, though.

Another week of "not sure what happened," but did play Warframe with co-workers on PS4 last night. We're gonna try to make that a weekly thing. We'll see if it lasts. Either way, last night was a good time.

DC Universe Online is now on Switch, so I started the download last night. Early reports say it fits Switch super well, so I'm looking forward to early bedtimes and lots of playing. I've put money into it on PS3/4 and PC already because it was good enough for that. Expecting the same to happen here.

Did get a little progress in Destiny 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, but nothing too significant happening there.

Leveled a couple different toons on retail WOW, just to see how they play. When I wasn't doing that it was Mount & Blade: Warband (still) and, of course, NBA2K pretty much every day.
Gonna try to play some more Vermintide 2 this week and, tomorrow and Friday Classic WOW is having a stress test so I will be able to play that for the first time. Should be fun.

Looking for potential EVE members to help drive a growing alliance of 400 members - looking for leadership willing to help take this beast into the eye of EVE.

Leveled a couple different toons on retail WOW, just to see how they play. When I wasn't doing that it was Mount & Blade: Warband (still) and, of course, NBA2K pretty much every day.
Gonna try to play some more Vermintide 2 this week and, tomorrow and Friday Classic WOW is having a stress test so I will be able to play that for the first time. Should be fun.
YA BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get internet back this week so we'll be hitting up some WoW This coming wednesday !

Looking for potential EVE members to help drive a growing alliance of 400 members - looking for leadership willing to help take this beast into the eye of EVE.
Who? What? Where?

Could be a way to get me to log in more than just skill extracting.

Back