[Weekly - F/Sa] Week In Review

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I LIVE

Work was relatively quiet this week. And cold. And rainy. Field tech life is great in spring, fall, and most of summer, but it's not a lot of fun in winter. Yuck.

Kids are healthy. Winter break approaches quickly!

Bought a shed online this week, but it was damaged in transit, so plans (which include my dad driving up to help prep the ground and assemble the shed) are pushed back.

Sneaking in short bursts of gaming here and there, but still missing multiple games with my ToJ peeps. As always, grateful for TF2sdays.

Tek7

Staff member
It's almost Christmas!

Gift shopping is done.

Living room isn't quite ready for a tree, but maybe we can still pull it off. May depend largely on my wife finding more success motivating our children than I've had so far. ("Do you want a Christmas tree, kids?" "Yes!" "Then get to work!" "But we don't want to!" o_O)

Work is quiet and will likely remain quiet until the new year when it will very, very likely get crazy busy. Not looking forward to that. :/

Older child has a cough and runny nose, but is otherwise in good spirits. Hoping it's not the start of yet another wave of sickness in the house. But I still love these little Petri dishes on legs.

Tek7

Staff member
I SURVIVED CHRISTMAS

As expected, Christmas ended with my children getting way, way too much new stuff and randomly distributing it across the space my wife and I spent so much time and effort to clean. T_T We're trying to reclaim lost ground today, but it's slow going.

Those in the family who were sick seem to have fully recovered. Yay!

Had a two-day work week. Thursday and Friday were about the quietest work has ever been. Anticipating going from 0 to 90 in early January and trying not to dread it.

Back to chores!