The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe Tralse. The original Numa Numa guy was funny...but not THAT funny....okay maybe he was. XD

The person below me has the Numa Numa song stuck in their head thanks to Baddwin.

True. The dancer in the video I linked has been one of my wife's dance students since she was 4. She got the idea to choreograph a dance to the Numa Numa song (yes, I know that's not really the song's title...) several months ago, and did the whole thing herself (she's as talented a choreographer as she is a dancer). (She's also been a believer for a little over a year (yay!). :D ) That number was in one of the shows that I performed in with my daughter the weekend before last. After having seen it in rehearsal and the show, and then on the youtube video, it's been bouncing around in my head for well over a week now. I think I need to start singing "It's a Small World" just so I can replace it. :p

The person below me has never actually been to a ballet.

Truely I do.

The person below me is going to miss Schmeea in the guild as she heads over to the dark side for awhile.

0.0 true! schmeea is leaving me!! /cry

the person below me thinks its weird that my 22 yr old cousin enjoys watching fairly odd parents...... it scares me

False, its one of the few contemporary cartoons that I don't mind watching with my children.

The person below me is interested in what a drunken chicken is.

True. I imagine a slightly inebriated chicken that just tries to walk and veres off to one side and topples over... >.>

The person below me has gone squirrel fishing before.

False.....what do you do with them when you catch them?

The person below me knows where Meli has gone....

True. I'm right here. Just won't be logged on very often. RL just picked up so I've got to do that for a little bit.

Squirrel fishing is when you tie a peanut to the end of some fishing line and lure a squirrel relatively close to you. You let it grab hold of the peanut and then you pick the squirrel up off the ground as high as you can. Some people even fling them around. It's fun though. =P

The person below me is enjoying nice weather today.

False, its very hot here today.

And Drunken chicken is where you take a whole chicken, rub it with seasoning, and place the chicken on top of an open can of beer to grill for 1 1/2 hours. DEEELicious!

The person below me knows the proper positions of the fork, knife, and spoon at a table setting.

Actually, true but don't tell Goblit. For those who don't know:

Forks on the left, Knife on the right (blade turned into the plate) and spoons on the right of the knife(s). The desert spoon and cake fork are placed above the diner plate or diner plate \ soup bowl plate combo. To the left of the desert spoon and cake fork you place the bread plate and butter knife ontop of the bread plate. The order of the forks are, the furthest out fork is used first, which is not the salad fork. The salad fork is placed closest to the plate, indicating that the salad is the last served plate. Odd isn't it.

Speaking of etiquite, the person below me knows what is meant by "no oars" as part of proper etiquite at the dinner table.

False

"No oars at the table" refers again to the utensiles. Once you pick up a utensil from the table, it is never to touch it again. Between bites you are to place the utensil across two rims of your plate. If you place it on one rim, one end is either: pointing up and away from the plate appearing as an oar out of the water, or down and away from the plate appearing as an oar in the water.

The person below is now more likely to practice better etiquite having read this.

Eh. False unless I have to. I only practice good etiquite when I'm at a nice restaurant, at an etiquite dinner, or at a banquet.

The person below me knows the correct direction to pass things, like the bread.

False...but good luck on that Tarl :)

The person below me is hot, sweating and tired after hauling 3 bags of salt up and down stairs for their Mom.

I'll answer for our son: True

And now in true 14 year old fashion: The person below me has been to the Calgary Stampede!!!

False, never heard of it but it sounds like it might be fun:)

The person below me is shocked at the lack of spam on the boards lately, c'mon only 3 threads to read that were replied to today? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back