The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
false. true? nope, false.

the person below me will yell at the person above me for making fun of the person below me who isn't really below me but above me.

False, and I am extremely fond of spelling proficiency tests. :)

The person below me takes as long as I do to type because they are constantly correcting typing errors too.

True.

On a side not, the proper answer to my comment, there is nobody below me, was true. The next reply was at the top of the next page, meaning there was nobody below me. LOL, I win this game.

The person below me can explain what a fractal is without looking it up.

false. it has something to do with math and pretty pictures though.

the person below me uses verizon their cell phone carrier.

False. I have T-Mobile. Cheaper family plan and the service is great....when I'm at home. =\ At school, I can only listen to my voice mails in my room...while I'm sitting at my desk...it's so weird. >.<

The person below me has been addicted to Minesweeper before. >.>

True, it was a sad time in my life. Now I have few addictions.

To Avesther, I can describe a fractal or at least how I was taught. It is not a math term rather a science term. The group that taught it to me described it as the smallest form something can take and still be that form or said another way the basic essence of something with nothing deluting the core value.

The person below me thought that was completely unnecessary waste of brain space and Avesther and I are just showing off.

False, I know that understanding the nature of God requires understanding science.

The person below me has been to the Bermuda Triangle.

True, that's why I'm typing from the bottom of the Ocean.

The person below me is a third generation Cubs fan, and your family is STILL waiting to actually see them win the Series...

False. Who would be a cub fan? geeze.....

The person below me has read Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. I great read for all who are interested in Christian Spirituality.

False. I've heard great things about it but just haven't picked it up yet since I've got a few books on my shelf that I have to read as well. *sigh*

The person below me can hold a converasation in more than 3 different languages.

false! i can hardly speak a sentence in my one foreign language (German) much less hold a conversation in it...

the person below me knows of the band Anberlin and has their new CD, Cities

False, I know of them, but don't have their CD. I'm still jamming to my new Skillet and Red albums. Christian Rock FTW - I may be old, but I can still jam. :D

The person below me used to actually buy albums - as in vinyl.

False, its cold ABOVE the 50th paralell warm BELOW.

The person below me thinks Icthus meant 50 degrees Celcius...which of course is HOT not cold.

Last edited:
False, I thought he meant 50 Kelvin, which I happen to think does qualify as cold.

The person below me is looking forward to Warhammer Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back