The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, that's why I'm still gruntled.

The person below me has been swimming in at least 2 different oceans/seas.

True, I just moved from the East coast to the West Coast ;)

The person below me has drivin clear accross the US from east to west/west to east.

True, but not for long like a layover. I was in lake tahoe during the summer. And I have swum in three of the worlds four oceans or are there 5?

The person below me can list all the oceans of the world.

indian, pacific, atlantic, arctic there are only 4. i think.

the person below me knows when the next solar eclipse is.

False, but I can find out. And there are 7 seas.

The person below me has eaten things that they couldn't identify.

True. It's what happens when you have Asian parents that make traditional Asian food at home. Most of the time it's good stuff.

The person below me prefers hot weather to cold weather.

True....so explain to me why I live in Canada eh?

The person below me prefers cold weather to hot weather.

True, i hate being hot and don't mind being cold because you can dress for it, you can only dress for hot weather to a certain extent.

the person below me likes to go Crappie fishing.

True, I love all forms of fishing. But my absolute favorite is Blue fishing out in the Atlantic. Except when you catch a Baracuda. You get the hook back!

The person below me has been to more than one Civil War battlefield.

True, Gettysburg and Vicksburg. I'm a history geek as well as a WoW geek.

The person below me is an adrenaline junkie.

False, I might have been at one time, but I have mellowed much. My friends and I talk about becoming more aware of your mortality.

The person below me is wondering about what to have for lunch.

False, I might have been at one time, but I have mellowed much. My friends and I talk about becoming more aware of your mortality.

The person below me is wondering about what to have for lunch.

False. Goblit told me to grab a single serving of Beefaroni in the microwavable container. I just have have to figure out how to cook it.

The person below me has had experience becoming more aware of their mortality then they ever cared to experience.

true! earlier this year a friend was taking me home from bible study and the roads were wet, we went around the curve and hydroplaned and nearly died, the only thing that kept his truck from rolling over was a large dirt embankment.
we both walked away without a scratch and a realization of how fragile life is and how careful we have to be.

the person below me has broken a bone by either doing something stupid or trying to be a ninja.

True. Shortly after my 33rd birthday, I was rollerblading with my step daughter. We were coming down a hill in our subdivision, and I realized I was traveling way too fast (she was falling behind fast, thank God). The next turn was my street, and if I didn't make it, I would be on the main road. I tried to make the turn and ended up flying through the air and landing with my left arm fully extended. I broke it just above my wrist, but my butt hurt worse for a short while. I had a strawberry the size of two hand prints on it.

The person below me had to stop laughing before they responded to this.

Very True.... (takes a deep breath)

The person below me has been in the room when a child was born!

<As an update the Mirakle Twins are on their way, things are progressing slowly and they will probably arrive after mid-night as of our last conversation>

false, i have never been anywhere near a room where a child was being born.

the person below me has taught me something new since i joined this AWESOME guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back