Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My ToJ username is Webxero (not sure if my application was accepted yet), and my GW name is Wizard Bihuq. If you're wondering why I'm here, see this thread.

So, the massive sale on Steam was too much to pass up. I'd like to try out the GW for at least a few weeks. The Toj name is Uzzo777, and the GW name is Uzzo Mustardseed :) I should point out I have no idea how to play this game, and have spent as much time on the Wikia page reading about the game as playing it, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be a benefit. So far, so fun!

Last edited:
So, the massive sale on Steam was too much to pass up. I'd like to try out the GW for at least a few weeks. The Toj name is Uzzo777, and the GW name is Uzzo Mustardseed :) I should point out I have no idea how to play this game, and have spent as much time on the Wikia page reading about the game as playing it, so I'm not sure if I'll ever be a benefit. So far, so fun!
Invite sent!

That steam sale was tempting for some old players as well.

When you get a chance, post an intro in the Get to Know the Guildies thread. You can list your goals and the help you're looking for. Also, be sure to list what campaign Uzzo Mustardseed was born in. Feel free to get on alliance chat in game to ask for help.

Welcome!

Please invite, I would like to join:

ToJ name: theindigotiger

GW name: Leissa Dayne

pretty active, on almost every day, mostly PvE but open to PvP. Have all the expansions. Been playing the game since the beginning. Kinda on the quiet side but always willing to help out just ask. Thanks.

Guess my reply from a couple days ago got lost :(

Please invite to a guild.

GW Name: Leissa Dayne
ToJ Name: theindigotiger

Active player, PvE mostly, occasional PvP.
This is my new 2nd acct, old acct has my old main Lady Theodora but she is in another Christian guild at the moment, and I am mostly on as Leissa Dayne anyways. :)

Hey Indigo Tiger. Sorry about your post getting "lost". It actually was in moderation and I never noticed it, but then again lately I haven't been on the forums these last couple days. But I'm glad you re-posted!

Welcome to the guild!! If you need anything we're always on here, and make sure to take a moment to post in the Get to Know Your Guildies Thread! The forums are the best way to get involved in the guild/alliance. Have a great time :)

Please invite, I would like to join:

ToJ name: theindigotiger

GW name: Leissa Dayne

pretty active, on almost every day, mostly PvE but open to PvP. Have all the expansions. Been playing the game since the beginning. Kinda on the quiet side but always willing to help out just ask. Thanks.
/bump for newly approved post

My apologies for the delay. I try to keep an eye out for the little "Moderated Post" icon but don't always catch it.

Request to join SoE

TOJ name: mrkyle5845
Guild Wars name: Elyk The Ssin (he's an assassin, hence the name) :)

Would love to join. Thanks! :)

Hey guys!

Well, after leaving the MILK community specifically the ONCE guild, i am in need of a good solid Christian guild/alliance.

GW Name: Scott Likes Aggro
ToJ Name: Godrockzzz

I am 99.9% pve, love running dungeons, eotn stuff, etc...really just love hanging out with good Christian peeps! :)

Looking to join SoE/SOE.

Tribe of Judah name is danfmac.
Actual name is Daniel.

In game characters are
Zeke Ronin R 20
Saul Ronin Rit 20
Ezekel Ronin W 20

All the others are mules / character I just don't play much.

Looking to join SoE/SOE.

Tribe of Judah name is danfmac.
Actual name is Daniel.

In game characters are
Zeke Ronin R 20
Saul Ronin Rit 20
Ezekel Ronin W 20

All the others are mules / character I just don't play much.

Welcome to SOE Ezekel! Invite has been sent and waiting :)

Remember to stop by the forums regularly to keep updated on happenings in the Alliance and to build friendships. Also post in the Get to Know Your Guildies thread so we can get to know you :)

Welcome, Ezekel. Glad to have you aboard. I'll look for your post in Get to Know the Guildies - and looking forward to going out in-game with you sometime.

Guild Invite

Hey guys. I am looking forward to being invited into the guild. I already registered and agreed to the terms, etc.

My username is: codyburk7

My GW char name is: Chile Jay

Thanks. Looking forward to gaming with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back