Request to Join SoE/SOE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend in WOW mentioned a Christian guild, started looking and found you guys for GW.

Toj membership requested.

GW Tyrian Monk: Tania Roberts

hi

i would like to join SoE. i have been approved for ToJ.

I play lynk trueshot. the spelling is not the same in GW as on here.

please forgive me if i have posted more then one time. i am re-posting because i could not find my last try. i don't think i got my last one to post.

Hello I was approved today on Tribe of Judah and would like to join.
"Luna Agape"
:)

i would like to join
i play lynk trueshot
I have join Toj

thx

David

hi

i would like to join SoE. i have been approved for ToJ.

I play lynk trueshot. the spelling is not the same in GW as on here.

please forgive me if i have posted more then one time. i am re-posting because i could not find my last try. i don't think i got my last one to post.

Invite sent to David (Lynk Trueshot)

Brian: I see you've joined ToJ. I assumed your GW characters name is Luna Agape as well, however when I tried to invite you it said you were already a member of a different guild. If you still wish to be a part of SoE write back in this thread and leave the guild you are currently in, we'll get ya in here.

Otherwise, welcome to the guild and please post in the Get to Know Your Guildies thread. :)

Hello there, also requesting to join SoE. I have applied to and been approved by ToJ.

My ToJ Account Name is: Shalom Seeker

My Main in-game Character Name is also: Shalom Seeker (Almost lvl 19 Earth Elementalist)

I also have a lvl 20 W/Mo that I have not played in a while.

Just recently returning to the game after a while back in Everquest, been playing EQ off and on for 9ish years...tired of the monthly fee and enjoying myself in GW, looking to meet some new folks and continue to progress through GW content.

Thanks for your time,
Grace and Peace,
Shalom

Hello Folks!

Looking for invite whenever that would be possible. I have been approved to ToJ. I currently play mostly late night CST, but also some CST mornings before work.

My ToJ Username is: Shalom Seeker
GW IGN also: Shalom Seeker

Looking forward to meeting you all in-game!!

Grace and Peace,
Shalom

Hello Folks!

Looking for invite whenever that would be possible. I have been approved to ToJ. I currently play mostly late night CST, but also some CST mornings before work.

My ToJ Username is: Shalom Seeker
GW IGN also: Shalom Seeker

Looking forward to meeting you all in-game!!

Grace and Peace,
Shalom

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild :) When you have a chance post in the Get to know Your Guildies thread so we can get to know you.

~Stc

Would like to join SOE

I am a member of Toj: name Ursen
Looking to join a very active Christian guild.
IG name: Ursina Cristeen
I understand SOE may be more active than SoE.
Coming out of a moribund Euro guild.
God grant you, peace, joy, grins and giggles.

Requst to Join

Hi, I am a member of Toj screen name/Sukotto
GW Toon name/Eli Ahba
Looking forward to playing with you all.

Heya guys, I'm back to GW after like a year of dedicating myself to FPSes and just felt I wanna relax and play a less competitive game for a while. Was looking for a active and friendly alliance and this should be it. =D
ToJ:bl1tz
GW IGN:Blitzkrieg De Scout
I'm redownloading the gw.dat file so it'll be a couple of hours before I can get on and leave my old guild. -.- so can you send the invite like 10 hours after the time of this post? Thanks!

Alright I left the guild, waiting for the invite. >.<

Last edited:
Invite sent! Welcome to the Guild! Make a post in the Get to know your guildies thread.

Also, idk how much you're taking a break from FPS, but the Tribe of Judah has a few FPS chapters. We have a TF2uesday and Left 4 Dead (2) Wednesday. I personally enjoy some TS2, and its not very competitive.

But anyways, can't wait to see you in-game :).

~Stc

TOJ: Logos or Devinias (Can't remember exactly which one)
1st returning IN GAME CHAR: Logos Xarious
R/....

Thanks!

joining

please send me an invite.
ign daniel rj
Daniel Jones
playing for about 3 years pve
live in Missouri

I am pretty much retired, I do however occasionally coach gymnastics when a gym requests I do a clinic for their athletes.

My family and I attend the Assemblies of God church in Boss Missouri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back