Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

atomicbombs.jpg

Fat Man and Little Boy nuke your He-man...

(and everything in a 4-mile radius)

Last edited:
2 things...

1st - can the hulk be affected by radiation poisoning... since he is already poisoned by gama radiation? is he immune or just more resistant?

2nd -

Amicus Dei of [FoG];275119 said:
atomicbombs.jpg

Fat Man and Little Boy nuke your He-man...

(and everything in a 4-mile radius)

Nuclear warheads had a blast radius of 4-miles in the 1980ish...

Now in days, good nuclear warheads have a blast radius of about 10 miles... that is JUST the blast radius... depending on weather conditions... the radiation "can" go as far as 100 miles (theoretically)

uhm..how would you get on it...much less get back to earth...although try to avoid reposting things. be more creative, like say a floating space mine..

uhm..how would you get on it...much less get back to earth...although try to avoid reposting things. be more creative, like say a floating space mine..

Ahh, but see I take it straight from C&C that where there is an orbiting ion cannon there is a station on earth from which it launched, which is now controlling it AND which, with a little C4, Tanya can blow to smithereens with an elegant "Chew on this!"

Sadly, she was soon killed by the T-Virus...

Meanwhile:

celfi_photos_sunsky_400.jpg

Daylight defeats T-Virus.

Last edited:
'roaches survive radiation.

"technically"

no, no... a better word is...

Truthfully... radiation kills cockroaches as well. (i saw that on a T.V. show. They induced a load of cockroaches to minor radiation (as in... not up to the standards of radiation from a modern Nuke) and... well.... they died...

Daylight defeats T-Virus.

http://cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25890

eclipse19951024_21.jpg

and the total lun*cough*solar*cough*ar eclipse stops your precious sun. kinda... not... really...

EDIT: oops, sorry. that is a lunar eclipse... yeah... well... my attempt failed.

Last edited:
now i usually don't post this quickly after BUT, i couldn't resist.

m1_brubaker_essay1.jpg

ist2_978315_math_test_exam_2.jpg

High School Essay and Math test waists your eraser up.

and the total lun*cough*solar*cough*ar eclipse stops your precious sun. kinda... not... really...

EDIT: oops, sorry. that is a lunar eclipse... yeah... well... my attempt failed.

No, it's a solar eclipse; that ring of light is the giveaway. If you check the URL of the image, you'll see it was the total solar eclipse of 10-24-1995, which could only be viewed from parts of the Middle East and SE Asia.

And since total solar eclipses are in fact very limited in duration and area, I would say your eclipse wouldn't win. :)

This is a lunar eclipse...

* Image from Wikimedia Commons

Back