Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

You guys wont believe this. I got 4 pieces of stemmed Mikasa Glassware, 2 are platinum-rimmed, 2 are gold-rimmed. Guess how much it cost me. (And I can put pictures to prove I'm not bluffing)

actually, $1.99 a piece. They have minute flaws such as a sliver of the gold rim missing, thus the place does not sell them. Two of the glasses I got run $35.00 a piece. W00t, now I can put up a good show when there's company.

Hey, I have EARNED the right to have above-the-shoulder hair: I had hip-length hair for YEARS!

There are two results for cutting my hair: either I look like I'm trapped in the seventies (it lays extremely straight and flat) or I look younger. This is a "look younger" haircut.

Not like I need to look younger... LOL

Actually, throwing knives and a manriki chain are excellent for concealed weapons. The Manriki Chain (a descendant of the Meteor Hammer) can take someone down at a considerable distance by throwing it, or it can be used as a whip. I'll stop my rant before I write a practical essay on the various uses for concealed martial arts weapons.

Actually, throwing knives and a manriki chain are excellent for concealed weapons. The Manriki Chain (a descendant of the Meteor Hammer) can take someone down at a considerable distance by throwing it, or it can be used as a whip. I'll stop my rant before I write a practical essay on the various uses for concealed martial arts weapons.

I've got one up on you (depending on your weapon preference):

Remember Altair from Assassin's Creed? He's got that blade in his right sleeve?

Exactly.

:p

Lol...Like I said, I'll stop my rant. I probably half enough medieval/old school weapons to outfit a whole platoon...give or take a few...I should post of picture of everything I have...lol. And as for Assassin's Creed, those blades on his forearms I assume would be retractable..I only played it once. Then that would give rise to the question "What's that metal tube on your arm?" "A piccolo."

Lol...Like I said, I'll stop my rant. I probably half enough medieval/old school weapons to outfit a whole platoon...give or take a few...I should post of picture of everything I have...lol. And as for Assassin's Creed, those blades on his forearms I assume would be retractable..I only played it once. Then that would give rise to the question "What's that metal tube on your arm?" "A piccolo."

"a stiletto."
"What?"
"...*mumbling* what?"

Also, if you guys would wanna see a special variant of a personal favorite weapon of mine, the Meteor Hammer-> Fire Meteor, go to youtube and watch the first video. Amazing stuff really...you wonder how many times they set something on fire by accident...

Back