Central Transfer Chamber - the NEW off-topic thread

I have a fun idea for an off-topic type thread we could start. I saw it on another forum it was called "Beat this: The new Dogpile" basically you post a picture, someone else posts a picture of something that "beats" that thing. It's kinda fun..for instance..if I posted a picture of a Possum, someone else could post a wolf, then a hunter, then the killer rabbit from monte python, etc. What ya'll think? Personally, probably thumbnails of the image would be best to conserve our bandwidth here.

I have a fun idea for an off-topic type thread we could start. I saw it on another forum it was called "Beat this: The new Dogpile" basically you post a picture, someone else posts a picture of something that "beats" that thing. It's kinda fun..for instance..if I posted a picture of a Possum, someone else could post a wolf, then a hunter, then the killer rabbit from monte python, etc. What ya'll think? Personally, probably thumbnails of the image would be best to conserve our bandwidth here.

new_classic_doom_weap_bfg.gif
new_classic_doom_weap_chain.gif

/thread​

Chad brought up a good point. Please, this is intended for a little harmless contest of what can beat what. Let's not bring anything that someone might be offended over, especially Jesus as it would seem a slight mockery to do so. Keep it clean fun, people.

Back