[Weekly - W] Now Playing

Had family in town for a four day weekend, so I have had less gaming than usual. What gaming I have done has pretty exclusively been Marvel Heroes Omega. It's so much more fun on console, even if the volume of content has taken a dip from the current state of PC while they do a lot of redesign.

At some point, I need to get back to Persona 4 Golden, but I haven't gotten there yet. Alas.

Just started playing Star Trek Online. Going Romulan/fed. Also got Portal Knights on ps4.

More Marvel Heroes Omega. Open beta goes well. Nearly capped Thor, my first toon, and have just about enough Eternity Splinters (rarer drop currency that's used primarily to buy new characters) for another mid-cost toon.

Whee new wireless mouse (Logitech M150) so now I could drive my avg time down lower to 5:29 in Mah Jongg. Doing some GW2, but just haven't had much time working on the RENTAL PROPERTY. GW2 key run tonight, now to get some time to drive a toon to lvl 10 for the key run.

Marvel Heroes Omega got the bulk of video game time. Capped Thor. Haven't succeeded in the Cosmic Trial yet, but have only tried once. Time to cap Cyclops. Game is great fun with friends.

On mobile, I just reinstalled Magic the Gathering: Puzzle Quest. Nice to see they're keeping the game updated. Nice to play when I have a couple minutes of downtime. Similarly, Fire Emblem: Heroes 1.4.0 should be releasing today with some cool new stuff. :D

been playing a spat of minecraft.

Friend loaded up a new server and its been fun focusing immersive engineering but its been a bit of a grind lately, and then I lost my stuff in the nether.... and I cant get it back T_T

Just be comforted that all irretrievably lost data goes to that great bit bucket in the sky to live happily ever after.

Mostly real life. Some GW2 and worked Mah Jong down to 5:24 and unlocked and beat Coliseum puzzle in under 5.

Less real life, more GW2. 5:22 now, getting harder to bring the Mah Jongg down, especially as it gets closer to my real current avg which is the mid 4's. Did accidently throw away one game, so have a total of 4 loses, and a win rate of 98% in 346 games.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild on the Switch, Just Cause 3 on the PC, Puzzle & Dragons on mobile, and a little bit of New Super Mario Bros. 2 on the 3DS XL.

Still logging in daily in Monster Strike, though I don't know why because I haven't played a quest in weeks. Rolled another 10-shot on my JP account and got rubbish (making 3 consecutive 10-shots of 4* monster trash), which is the proverbial straw breaking the camel's back. I had planned to casually play a MS JP account, but I plan on quitting entirely when MS global shuts down August 1 instead.

On a brighter note, really enjoying Breath of the Wild so far.

Most of my gaming this week has been Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational on Vita and bouncing between Marvel Puzzle Quest and Magic The Gathering Puzzle Quest on my phone. I love me some Puzzle Quest, and these two are different enough, with their own appeals, that I've yet to settle on just one.

And I've been in a very golf-y mood. Can't wait for Everybody's Golf (7) to come out on PS4. :D (It apparently even has fishing in it? lol)

Zelda: Breath of the Wild continues to dominate my gaming time.

I've barely touched Puzzle & Dragons this week and I've stuck to my retirement from Monster Strike. No sense in investing time and effort in a game with an English language version that's shutting down in a month and a Japanese language version that keeps giving me rubbish for my in-game currency.

I don't think I've played Just Cause 3 this week, either. BotW is just that good.

Most of my gaming this week has been Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational on Vita
Wacky golf video games can be surprisingly fun. I remember playing Golf Shiyouyo on the Dreamcast way back when. I also played Pangya Golf on the PSP. Both fun games. :)

Back