The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tralse. I have an Audiovox.

The person below me finds it strange that I was stationed in Germany at the end of the Cold War and Meli was wearing diapers.

False. seems logical to me.

The person below me knows why the number pad on a phone is upside down to the number pad on a keyboard... very annoying.

WHAT? and false... Oh so one is a "pound" key (the phone) and one is a "number" sign (keyboard).

The person below me thinks anyone who is 70 plays wow too much.

Last edited:
The person below me knows why the number pad on a phone is upside down to the number pad on a keyboard... very annoying.

I get so frustrated at work when I'm dialing resident's phone numbers and keep hitting the wrong keys for that very same reason. Grr!!!

WHAT? and false... Oh so one is a "pound" key (the phone) and one is a "number" sign (keyboard).

The person below me thinks anyone who is 70 plays wow too much.

False. I think most of them are just better levelers than me. Excpet for that one guy that got to 70 in 28 hours....that was just nuts. =\

The person below me has heard of "Single's Awareness Day". >.>

False, but I'm guessing that it's particularly relevant this week?

The person below me thinks Gnomes are three feet l337!

False I think they should have made gnome druids....cute little killer teddy bears. I can just picture them.

The person below me is moving to Canada!

False. I refuse to live where it gets to be ZERO at anytime.

The person below is going to the beach this weekend.

False. not going anywhere at least anytime soon.

The person below me understands the binary language of moisture vaporators.

Amen!

Trueish, during the week mabye, and if I dont get lost.

The person below me is packing their belongings.

<Glares at meli> :D

Psh! By the time I get down to where you are to pack your bags you could've packed them at least twice.

False.

The person below me can't wait till the snowstorm on Wednesday in the hopes that I will FINALLY get a snow day while at college...even though most of my classes are less than a 5 minute walk from my dorm. =X

False, but I am fluent in over 6 million forms of communication.

The person below me first saw the original Star Wars in the theater.

Edit: Doh! That's what I get for answering the phone before hitting 'post'.

Nope, no termites this weekend. Original question stands.

False. and yuck what do you feed it frozen mice?

The person below me is waiting for Camm to show up at his house.

False...I snowboard :D

The person below me loves watching a snowstorm from the inside of their heated house.

True....except my window at school is a bit on the drafty side so I'd have to wear a sweatshirt and be sipping hot chocolate from a mug in order to keep warm...mmmmm ^_^

The person below me looked out the window this morning and just saw a blanket of white. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back