The person below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, my grass is still green and they keep mowing it... The roses want to bud too but that is a different story....

The person below me has a dog.

False...that was yesterday, got my braces tightened >.<

The person below me wishes it would snow outside so they can go snowboarding/sking.

True but those are all the wrong reasons (I want to get my vacation started EARLY!!!)

The person below me has been to California before.

False but I do live in the same area and am real life friends with one of the people he his referring to.

The person below me has the urge to sketch/draw something but doesn't know what to draw/sketch. =(

False, although I have been thinking of writing a song....
<and if I had bought the tickets I had found on sale 3 weeks ago..I'd be in Cali right now, warm>

The person below me likes to fly.

Huh? o_O

The person below me is usually confused like I always am because of all these old people using old slang I don't know. =P

Meh, False... <see I can use cool slang too>

The person below me is confused because of early on set craziness due to working with strange people.

False. I'm confused because of an early onset of craziness due to rooming with strange people in the wayback when.

The person below me like to use fancy words (and can spell them correctly).

True. stupid dad, blowing everything up.

The person below me will be able to vote for the first time in the 2008 presidential election.

True. That was the year I was born. =X

The person below me feels unloved because of the lack of care packages sent to them while away at college. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back