The person below me part two....

Tralse. Depends on your definition of "long" Mine was 16 months, which seems long anymore... but worked out well as it gave Sheri time to get established at work, let me finish college, find a job, and still manage to get all the final touches on a perfect wedding day.... at least, I couldn't think of anything that went wrong.

The person below me is at work....stinky work....

True. And the other college hire on my team isn't here until next Wednesday cuz she's getting married on Saturday.

Haha I'm pretty sure except my boyfriend's parents aren't in any rush to have their baby give them grandkids. They already have 2 grandkids plus one in the oven so there's no rush. My mom wouldn't mind having grandkids but she's going to have to wait because I'm not planning on having kids right away. Hopefully not until my late 20s, early 30s.

The person below me has gloomy, rainy, icky weather today. =(

False on the weather, but the day has taken a horribly gloomy turn.

The person below me is running to God for refuge.

True. On a regular basis. Fortunately, He's really good at it.

The person below me will be praying for Icthus today.

True, I guess. Nothing spectacular has happened (good or bad) since I left work this morning. I suppose that makes it a good day.

The person below me at a really late lunch because they weren't paying attention to the time.

True! Glad I'm not the only one that does that on occasion. =X Get wrapped up in what I'm doing and ignore my tummy.

The person below me has a headache. =(

False, little heart ache my community lost it's fourth teen to tradgey in 6 months today 2nd in a week and a sucide.

The person below is coveting the prayers of others right now.

False. You and your community definitely need those more than me. Praying for you and your community. =(

The person below me is praying as well.

True, I have a date Saturday night and as usual I'm nervous.

The person bellow got a really nice tax return like I did!

Only my accountant know that, I have no idea

The person below me is torn by a dumb cat who won't stay off my lap and giving me attention, ever since I threatened to put it down a week ago for peeing on my son's bed.....

False. I will stay away from commenting.

The person below me is working from home when they really shouldn't be but really need to be.

False. I am still putting my eyes back in my head from Goblit's statement!

The person below me just had a young lady accidentally sit in their lap.

<awkward...>

ROFL....<imagines his face as red as his hair> oh and False

The person below me is contemplating putting pots of dirt on their kitchen table and endeavouring to make things grow out of them for their garden....or for her cats to eat.

Tralse. I actually was at one point to see how much they were around my area, then I realized that I really don't need to be looking at that just yet. My mom likes to put ideas into my head like that. But I am helping my boyfriend look for potential apartments in Boston. =)

The person below me remembered just how much fun just hanging out with people is. =)

False, it is fun if the people add to your soul and not drain it. So, don't ask me about last nights dinner.

The person below me is headed to the beach today for work!!!

rofl, Goblit.

False, if I lose 50 lbs I'd blow away in the ocean breeze.

The person below me wants to go to the beach for work!

Back