The person below me part two....

False. I buy my oranges since I don't really think I can plant anything in the area behind my apartment. =\ <Editors note- Meli is responding to a post a few pages back she was out all weekend and deserves a break so I will not make fun of her> <snickers>

The person below me is really really tired from the weekend and wants to take a nap right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, and I think I will

The person below me knows whether or not they seal cremation urns or not and will pray I don't trip since I'm a klutz and got asked to carry it in.

True and no they do not seal them

The person below me is trying to decide, beach, mountains or city today....

False!

The person below me noticed that the person above the person above the person above me skipped a page of responses!

True. I was tired this morning and thought I had gone to the last page....apparently not. I hadn't had my caffeine at that point in time and I was cranky.

I didn't go out of town...technically. I just had fun and went site-seeing in the next town over....which just so happens to be Washington DC. So many pictures to upload to Facebook! >.<

The person below me will offer to help me complete all the Bitter Rivals quests tonight or do them for me so I can play a Slayer early too! =D

FAlse, i was buggy earlier now I am managing the man child for a bit.

The person below me is making dinner tonight.

True. I make dinner almost every night, except when I'm lazy or my boyfriend's here and wants to eat out so I can relax.

The person below me will be making a Slayer tomorrow.

False, I stay away from those as they effect my wine in take.

The person below me is NOT making a slayer.

False although I wish it wasn't false. At work but still yawny and sleepy. >.<

The person below me was sad they couldn't access the forums yesterday while at work.

I was sad I couldn't access them at home while the game was down!

The person below me was woken up early this morning... -_-

False but it is 7 am. It will happen at some point I am sure.

The person below me is ready for a break from everything.

True. Still not used to the whole working world doesn't get a Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter Break like we did in school. At least not without using personal leave time. It really stinks! =(

The person below me needs more caffeine. >.<

False. I ordered me some Waffle House cookin' and its GOOOOOOD!

The person below me ate at Waffle House recently.

False. I don't know if there are any here in NoVA but there were 3 in State College, PA but we rarely went because everyone wouldn't wake up until after 12 and we just went to the dining commons for brunch in our comfy sweats and sometimes slippers...those were the days.

The person below me wants to be on Spring Break with the rest of the college students. >.<

False I am already doing that!

<neener neener!>

:D

The person below me will call 911 for me after Meli is done.

Back