The person below me... Part 3 or 4 I don't really remember anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
False, but it might have something to do with ice cream for breakfast...

The person below me is wondering about....

Jeeps. True! Jeeps are a modern marvel. Jesus drives a Jeep (he desires reliable and "go anywhere" transportation).

The person below me will ride with me when I get a Jeep CJ.

True! As a matter of fact, I'll be riding them all day Friday, as we're going to Disneyland for...well...a certain unnamed event.

The person below me has already bought/put together their Halloween costume.

Happy birthday Baddwin, I beleive it is 3#$#%@#$@$#.

False, unless you think I always am wearing one.

The person below me has ridden a horse.

False.....she "won" you ....why worry about the "losers"?

The person below me wants an invite to Baddwin's birthday party in Disneyland!

False, have you seen the air down there? You can actually see what you are breathing!! Go Norcal!

The person below me has been to a few of Baddwin's birthday bashes.

Eh. I'd probably think it was a lot cooler if I hadn't been getting beat about the head and shoulders over the past year by every monitor vendor we have about digital signage. The manufacturers all think that they can charge more for security monitors by bundling marketing features. The customers - not so much.

If I wasn't burned out on the whole concept, I'd probably think that was pretty groovy.

The person below me wonders why my answers in this thread are always so long.

false, I know its because you are so bored from not playing WoW with us that you want to spend as much time with us as possible to you write long replies:P

The person below me thinks Baddwin should make a comeback and stop playing hello kitty island adventure with Mirakle:P

Hate is such a strong word...I thought you said you wanted an orange box?

The person below me wants an orange box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back