The person below me... Part 3 or 4 I don't really remember anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
True if I had a greek keyboard...

The person below me is slightly confused by Meli's statement tonight in officer chat about Tree's "beer belly"....

True! Love them so much I bake them from scratch rather than from a tube of cookie dough. =)

The person below me is going to offer me a full time job so I don't have to worry about it anymore. =(

False... Happy Birthday Meli... True

The person below me is wondering why Meli is worried about a job this early in the year.

True...esspecially since she can live at home and have Grandma feed her even when she is done school....

The person below me still lives with their parent<s>

False. My parents lives about 10 miles from me.

The person below me wishes they still lived with their parents.

False. I mean, I love my parents and all, but at 37 years old with a family of 5? That'd just be embarrassing.

The person below me wants a ride in Meli's mom's van.

True. It means I'd get to drive it. =)

I'm worrying about a job this early in the year because my goal is to get an offer and accept one of them by the end of this semester so Spring will be easy going until I graduate.

The person below me likes to see people dressed up in suits. XD

False? Unless you count legs cuz it gets cold then and there's no need to shave. >.>

The person below me has a very large supply of post-its and doesn't know what to do with all of them.

False I know why, I prefer to celebrate unbirthdays, there are more of them :-P

The person below me wants a new video card for their birthday...or unbirthday!

<<whap, another 2 x 4 to the head>>

The person below me believe that Goblit thinks we are made of money, or that money grows on trees, or that enough 2 x 4 will actually help me remember that she wants a new video card for her birthday instead of the reality that being hit like this repeatedly is more likely to cause some form of amnesia and back fire on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back