The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. In fact, the house next door is the one that NV State Controller Kathy Augustine was murdered in back in July of 2006. She actually didn't die in the house, but died 4 days later.

The person below me knows about the Kathy Augustine murder investigation involving her husband.

TRUE ... the person below me misses wearing ties to church or the office since the world has gone casual (or, um, hats? dresses? don't know the perfect female equivalent to a tie) ....

False... In fact, at our church, I wear shorts and a T shirt to the office. On casual Friday, shirts are optional. (men only)

The person below me hates it when people put nuts in brownies.

True, especially when I don't discover said nuts until I bite into said brownie.

The person below me has seen The Good Shepherd and liked it.

False but I know someone that just got it in the other day from Netflix and they liked it but said it was hard to follow at times.

The person below me has made a snow cake and given it to someone

false. although i did make a mud pie once.

the person below me has played mud pit _______ (fillin the blank with a sport)

False, really Vunderlord, sometimes I really vunder about you.

The person below me slept in today instead of going to church.

False, I never get to sleep in and miss church...

The person below me is making a BBQ Brisket for Mirakle and Mrs. Mirakle and the Fire and Ice mages for tomorrow.

False, I made them bacon sandwiches but they never showed, so I ate them.

The person below loves the other white meat.

Last edited:
True.

I remember rotary phones, we had them in my house long after everyone else had made the switch to push button.

The person below me has never dialed a phone that wasn't tone.

True. The phones Icthus and I grew up with were called rotary phones, because you placed your finger in a hole that corresponded with a number, such as 5, and you wound it around until you hit a stop. Then you released it, and it spun back around to its resting position. This was repeated until the full number was dialed. When button phones were first produced, there was no touch-tone, so basically the button would pulse just as if it were a rotary phone.

The person below me comprehends what I just wrote.

tralse, i get it, but i don't...maybe I'm thinking of something else...

the person below me is ready to open the pool and go swimming!! :cool:

False, we have the ocean... it is a brisk 58 degrees all the time.

The person below me owns a wet suit so they can swim.

False, I don't get deer hunting. Get up early sit in a wooden box and wait for Bambi to come by while you nap from getting up early....

The person below me owns an Ipod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back