The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Do you own a Flowbee Meli?

The person below me has already started cutting their grass.

What's a Flowbee? o_O

False. I only have 10 toes and they're cute and I like them that way. =P

The person below me is excited because it's warm enough outside to wear a skirt and flip flops for the whole day. =O =D

True because we can all see you cute toes now.... errrr that sounded better in my head.

The person below me is simply excited to be alive today.

True, alas. And all but Warrior and Pally are at least well into their 30s.

The person below me likes classical music.

Tralse, I'm no noob, but I am proud.

The person below me knows that a western isn't a western without Eastwood.

False. Lonesome Dove was one of the greatest westerns ever created :p

The person below me would like to buy me the 2nd season of the original Star Trek.

False you are twisted enough.

The person below me is thinking about a weekend at the beach this weekend.

False, I don't understand peoples fascination with beaches.

The person below me is like myself, hundreds if not thousands of miles away from any ocean beach (well, maybe any beach for that matter) and quite ok with that.

true, Arkansas isn't exactly a coastal state...

the person below me is wondering where this Arkansas place is and why they've never heard of it.

True, especially since I'm from the south, West Virginia to be more specific. And Lothain, my roommate in college was from Searcy, Arkansas.

The person below me has either ski'd, hiked, or white-water rafted in West Virginia.

False, sorry siggys are turned off when I log in.

The person below me thinks Godspeon needs to see a beach in his lifetime and swim in the ocean so he can understand the fascination.

True, but he must want to change or it is no good. What he needs is mountains by the sea.... Do you know the way to San Jose?

The person below me knows the tune listed above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back