The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
False :-( I really wish, but we are blessed with one little miracle.(Why is it so hard to spell mirakle right now? I blame Ewoksrule)

The person below me likes all the new friends joining Redeemed!

True...gotta love march madness

The person below me never thought that VCU had a chance against Duke...

True, VCU is terrible. Umm, who is VCU again?

The person below me loves Football, but couldn't care less about basketball.

False. I only watch college of either, but I do love this week of sports.

The person below me cares who wins in sports....

True. And that's about all I get to see cuz I never watch the games. I just check the final scores. Go KU Jayhawks!!

The person below me actually knows what state the Jayhawks are from.

True and I did not need the KU to help me. Kansas.

The person below me knows which state Kansas City is in....

That's a big false. Only thing I try to follow is college football cuz PSU is one of the biggest football schools ever. X_x

The person below me is happy to see me safe and sound back at PSU from Spring Break. =P

That would be True, because then I get to play some more with my favorite Tank. And help you finish getting attuned for Kara! (Kansas city is in both Kansas and Missouri)

The person below me has been to 10 different US states.

True. Spring is fun, I just wish I had money to go ski and then I would say no, I want winter to stay. alas, a child is expensive, someone should have warned me about how much these things cost!!! lol

The person below me likes the winter olympics better than the summer olympics.

True, and we did warn you about the kids, you just didn't listen....

The person below me is feeling very sorry for Mirakle because he has two babies coming in the next 2 to 3 weeks....

False. I never feel sorry for new parents, I feel sorry for the kids because they have to deal with new parents. I think new moms and dads cry just as much as an unchanged infant. Yet its the infant in the dirty diaper. Poor, poor children.

The person below me posted more then 5 times in this thread.

Alas, true

The person below me is frightened by how much more expensive kids get as they get older. Yet they know how worth it they are! :)

Very true. I do know how much I cost now to my mom as opposed to when I was younger....although it is comparable. >.> (I was a spoiled little kid ^^;; )

The person below me wishes Spring Break was longer. T_T

Barbecuing a Mongolian? Yuk.

That other stuff...yeah, it's pretty good.

The person below me will be watching their son compete in the California Men's Gymnastics State meet this weekend! (/shameless bragging on one's own kids)

False. Good luck to him though!

The person below me watches the evening news. poor peter jennings, good bye my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back