The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, much love for the Grits and Fried Okra.

If you dont know what Grits are you are missing out.

The person below me lives in an area where Grits do no exist. Poor you :(.

Edit!: You made me hungry for grits so i had to get me some for lunch!

Last edited:
False, I got 100% chance to dodge cats allergys.

The person below me thinks it would be cool to grow their own fruit.

(hey look, my 400th post :p)

Last edited:
I think my grandma does in our backyard and I plan to have a big backyard when I get my own house to grow lots of fruit trees and probably a few vegetables here and there. Homegrown > store bought =)

The person below me prefers classical music to any other kind of music.

False. I have a very eclectic taste in music. I like almost all forms of music from heavy metal (what I grew up with) to country, classical, big-band, rap, and old-school new wave like Devo. About the only music I don't like is hip-hop.

The person below me however does like hip-hop. :p

False. really don't like it, really. do like progresive techno though and groups like avalon. I know, these two are worlds apart but what can I say. oh, I like Josh groban's older stuff, none of the new modernized crap he does.

The person below me actually knows who josh groban is and can name the classical tenor he is compared to.

Tralse. I can actually sing in the higher tenor range and when I was still in a capella, I used to make fun of the tenors when I had to sing lower than they did. BUT, I'm an alto cuz I'm a girl. =P

The person below me can name the four sections of an a capella group and throw in the 5th part for bonus points.

Tralse. I would have to say it's the typical soprano, alto, tenor, and bass. The 5th part? I'd guess either baritone or mezzo soprano, depending on whether you're emphasizing the X or Y chromosome in your group, ifyaknowwhati'msayin'.

The person below me has been in multiple musicals - on stage, in front of the paying public- even though they can't sing a lick.

Oh that so makes me want to post a pic of Avesther in his barbershop quartet from high school....(I think one of them could actually sing)...but I better not.

Carry on.

True, but now I am mature and only go to "d" for my kids.

The person below me thinks Meli is normal.

That's a BIG FALSE! I am far from normal mister. =P

^_^v

The person below me agrees with me that I'm not normal. XD

That'd be true. Normal people don't have their own fan clubs.

The person below me has been to Europe.

Tralse. I'd like to travel but never have the opportunity to cuz I'm in college and poor. =X

The person below me likes to take pretty landscape pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back