The person below me.... Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I look forward to capris and skirts all winter.

The person below me is going to watch the NFL draft on Saturday, even while realizing what NFL geeks we are.

False, very very false.

<Meli what were you thinking....of course the all the guys on here are going to write true...they are guys...less clothing...warmer weather sheesh>

The person below me is looking forward to a vacation somewhere warm!

False.By the time July hits here in Central Illinois I am looking forward to fall.

Also, just to clarify, I was not making a lecherous joke about the skirts and capris, merely a cross dressing joke, just so we are clear.

True or false:
The person below me would have rather that I didn't explain what I was thinking.

True, but not as much as the person above me. Drinking pickle brine...yuk!

And, as an aside, I, too, heartily recommend Compassion International. My wife and I have sponsored 4 children over a period of almost 15 years with them. We had one leave the program due to family hardship, replaced him with an 8 year old in Kenya that we got to watch grow up and is now going to University to become a teacher, and have 2 children now (Ethiopia and Haiti). When Gabriel wrote to tell us of his University plans, we were as proud as if we were his actual parents. Writing letters back and forth for 10 years really allows you to feel connected to your 'child'. It's a great organization to work with.

The person below me passed their drivers test on the first try.

tralse...i havent taken the real one only the online one and i passed that!

the person below me likes powerade!

true, everywhere i go is my Mission field as i should be an example of Christ in EVERYTHING i do.

the person below me likes the band Boston.

true, everywhere i go is my Mission field as i should be an example of Christ in EVERYTHING i do.

That reminds me of a church in Susanville, CA thats sign at the parking lot entrance said "Welcome", and on the other side said, "You are now entering the mission field". :)

True, I still listen to classic rock, from the 70's through the 80's.

The person below me can sing at least one bar of "Take Me Home, Country Roads".

false ive never heard of it haha

the person below me bugs there children by walking around singing old songs at the top of your lungs

Heck ya! Do it long enough and they know all the words too and sing along...its GREAT!!!

The person below me has been singing BBBBBBbadd to the bone.....since Baddwin longed on last night.

false, everyone needs a little insanity now and then.

The person below me thinks 'completely sane' people are boreing.

False, completely sane people are fun to drive insane

The person below me is sane for understanding that only sane people define what sanity is, but wonders if they just might be insane because of the number of hours they put into these forums.

True. I always thought that most people were a little weird, so didn't that mean that being weird was normal and being normal was weird?

Well, I knew what I meant, anyway...

The person below me has been singing BBBBBBbadd to the bone.....since Baddwin longed on last night.

Heh, I'm pleased to be able to shine a little George Thorogood into your otherwise...ummmm.....Thorogood-less....day.

Yeah, that's it.

The person below me now has that guitar riff going through their head.

(ba na na na na) On the day I was born, (ba na na na na) The nurses all gathered 'round.

True.

The person below me owns a guitar, but doesn't know how to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back