Playing Female Characters

the only reason i picked a female for my necro was the "Thriller" dance. i've always chosen the most modest outfits, just cause if i were a girl, i wouldn't wear a lot of the armors in the game.

So tell me C$ if you were a girl, would you date the current C$? :P chew on that for a bit next time you think about being a girl.

SQWEAK...in a falsetto voice :p

I never play female characters (because I generally think of my character as me) , but, I do have a couple I've used for storage. One named "Lady Gerbilella" and the other named the oh so attractive "Upgrade Storage". Yes it's true, I use women for their extra item space and throw them away when I don't need them anymore. You're a cruel one Mr. Gerbil :D

On a side note I never mistake a guy for a girl because I just assume everyone online is a guy to begin with. I mean I try to be nice to everyone and I am certainly NOT going to pick up girls online anyway.

On a side side note I haven't been playing GW lately, but, the male warrior looks like his back has been thrown out. So I can understand why some guys who want to be a warrior would play the female not the male. (and yes someone has bound to have already said this, but, I didn't want to read though 60+ thread pages to see)

On a side, side, side note just why is this thread so big compared others lol :p

Last edited:
It is one of our Oldest most Classic threads that we can never let die! I just Pray HCS or Kidan doesn't make us close this one :D!

WELL.. I really dont want to read ALL this thread.. I use Females for Everything but Warriors and Dervish's. They look like poop as females.. Everything else looks like poop as males

WELL.. I really dont want to read ALL this thread.. I use Females for Everything but Warriors and Dervish's. They look like poop as females.. Everything else looks like poop as males

bah you have no stamina whatsoever, read the entire original off topic thread. Only 113 pages or so.

mainly the first few pages of this, or any thread, are remotly on-topic. but as soon as you get to page 5 and you can see that its going off, you can stop.

On a side note I never mistake a guy for a girl because I just assume everyone online is a guy to begin with. I mean I try to be nice to everyone and I am certainly NOT going to pick up girls online anyway.
I see. So, you're saying women don't game? Or can't game?

I feel quite insulted.

*waits for the fun to start*

Back