Playing Female Characters

Hmm...Dredd and his female characters...What is he trying to accomplish?

Personally, I think it's all part of some grand scheme...

I play male characters only because I am a male and I don't want to represent myself as a female. However when I use some characters (especially in Nightfall), I tend to despise the hairstyle of the character (i.e. I don't like afros, cornrows, anything with little decorations, or anything that looks abnormal or stupid. Usually long hair is good. The reason for this: I have long blonde hair with no decorations.)

As for people who do play female characters, even though they're male... the most common reason I know is "easier on the eyes," which basically means they enjoy the... physical attributes of the women... more...

I don't like it when guys play girls because often I meet a girl character and have shock when I realize it's a guy, as opposed to what was said before:
...everyone in the game expects female characters to be played by males...
I don't expect that because I usually think it's normal for guys to choose guy characters.

the only reason i choose a female Assassian and a Female rit is because i didnt really like the male rits at the time. and i needed another female character to go along with her.

Back