Playing Female Characters

one2dredd said:
A Man's Dream a woman that can kick his BUTT!
Note to self: Find late twenties, sweet, female Christian gamer for Dredd who can KICK HIS BUTT. Consider ex-military or law enforcement...How did I miss that last requirement?

Sorry, just had to take some notes...

could you add to your notes "find 13-14 year old girl who enjoys joking around and seeing stuff explode for" *pauses* "a" *cough* "friend of C$"

And once you find her, just direct her to me and I'll introduce her to my, er, friend

one2dredd said:
Ha Ha and I am not into Dominwhat?

I'm not sure if I'd feel comfortable explaining what it is.
anybody wanna hear the definition.

oh, and dredd, as the stereotype goes, nerds like girls who can kick their butt.
don't fall into that stereotype.
assert your authoritah over your woman.

athoritah!!!

Anyway, I have a hard enough time as it is to find a girl that likes me :p so maybe I'll stick to showering them with compliments, flowers, and chocolate

I don't think I've ever had a stalker. Which is nice.

(Although, there are plenty of little kids that follow me around enough to almost reach that mark. :rolleyes: )

Yes. Stalkers are creepy. I'd be more than happy if I never had another one.

Let's see, I've had at least...eight? Those are ones who lasted more than a week or two and/or were more than vaguely creepy. Three or four were seriously creepy.

MaidMirawyn said:
Yes. Stalkers are creepy. I'd be more than happy if I never had another one.

Let's see, I've had at least...eight? Those are ones who lasted more than a week or two and/or were more than vaguely creepy. Three or four were seriously creepy.

thats not including your husband

I have just determined the way to stop Soup boy from posting is to quickly slip in a spell checker when he's not looking and then RUN! SHE"S GONNA BLOW! :D

Rho

Manyik said:
I have just determined the way to stop Soup boy from posting is to quickly slip in a spell checker when he's not looking and then RUN! SHE"S GONNA BLOW! :D

Rho

Spellchecking either C$ or Dredd's posts seems a surefire way to make your own computer explode. I wouldn't even attempt it without overclocked dual 4+ GhZ.

Paul

dorkelf said:
Spellchecking either C$ or Dredd's posts seems a surefire way to make your own computer explode. I wouldn't even attempt it without overclocked dual 4+ GhZ.

Paul

the p4 wouldnt run long enough to calculate that, it would overheat because of the strain.

Back