Playing Female Characters

Heh, MM, your leetle falls have no comparison the the Upper Peninsula's splenderrific Tachquamenon Falls

Here's the Upper Falls:

250px

...and the Lower Falls (mostly rapids, but there's a path through the forest thats really beautiful. Trust me, I've been there)...
300px-Lower-

Not a good photo, but its cool. Plus, the Upper Falls is over 200 feet tall, so, yeah. 0wn3d

ChickenSoup said:
Heh, MM, your leetle falls have no comparison the the Upper Peninsula's splenderrific Tachquamenon Falls
0wn3d
You poor thing! I understand you don't know any better...
I mean, ick. It's all brown and boring.

Thats from the huge and gorgeous trees. (I mean, TALL huge)

Your trees are so disgusted by the waterfall they won't let their mineral deposits anywhere NEAR it ;)

ChickenSoup said:
Thats from the huge and gorgeous trees. (I mean, TALL huge)

Your trees are so disgusted by the waterfall they won't let their mineral deposits anywhere NEAR it ;)
On the contrary! Our trees so love the pristine beauty of the falls that they strive to keep the water pure and perfect...

MaidMirawyn said:
The exact location for the new capitol of North America is still under review. Leading contenders are Dahlonega, Blairsville, Clayton, or Toccoa Falls, all of which are located in North Georgia. Hope y'all like the Southern Appalachians! :D

As a bonus, all have absolutely stunning waterfalls. One of my favorites:

ls027%20helton%20creek%20falls.jpg

Helton Creek Falls, Blairsville, Georgia

How did this thread become our "General Discussion" forum?

MaidMirawyn said:
The exact location for the new capitol of North America is still under review. Leading contenders are Dahlonega, Blairsville, Clayton, or Toccoa Falls, all of which are located in North Georgia. Hope y'all like the Southern Appalachians! :D

As a bonus, all have absolutely stunning waterfalls. One of my favorites:

ls027%20helton%20creek%20falls.jpg

Helton Creek Falls, Blairsville, Georgia

Since we spent several years in Toccoa that has our vote but the entire area is beautiful and BTW what cabinet position are you giving to your husband so I know what to ask for from Keldry?

Rho

Manyik said:
Since we spent several years in Toccoa that has our vote but the entire area is beautiful and BTW what cabinet position are you giving to your husband so I know what to ask for from Keldry?

Rho

He's asking for "King;" I refused his offer on the grounds that he doesn't get that much power. I think we'll end up with something like "Prime Minister..."

-Maid Mirawyn, Queen of North America

techwhosaysnee said:
How did this thread become our "General Discussion" forum?
I'm going with "entropy." But we aren't totally off-topic, since this is now the "women and gaming" thread. We're simply discussing options for restructuring the government once we claim the gaming world for women everywhere...

By the way, what part of the world does Teresa want? Protector Keladry has Europe; I chose North America. Still a lot of areas to claim!

MaidMirawyn said:
We're simply discussing options for restructuring the government once we claim the gaming world for women everywhere...

Neeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

MaidMirawyn said:
I'm going with "entropy." But we aren't totally off-topic, since this is now the "women and gaming" thread. We're simply discussing options for restructuring the government once we claim the gaming world for women everywhere...

By the way, what part of the world does Teresa want? Protector Keladry has Europe; I chose North America. Still a lot of areas to claim!

Next thing you know, we'll be passing out territory cards and counting out how many reinforcements we get per turn...

Thrawn said:
Next thing you know, we'll be passing out territory cards and counting out how many reinforcements we get per turn...

Lol. Another game came to mind for me: NUKE WAR!

(Anyone got change for 10 million people?)

Now exactly WHY Nuke War came to mind...no no, I'm not going there. ;)

We should buy off chinese and indians and use them as projectiles, infact recent studies conducted concludes that an illegal chinese immigrant is easier and cheaper to train then implementing a dedicated guidance system in nuclear bombs.

Thrawn said:

I was *waiting* for somebody to make a Risk reference. :)

Here's a Risk joke:

"I'm attacking Siam."

"Siam?"

"Yeasiam!"

Hmmmm...tough crowd. They always love that one down at the hobby store...

one2dredd said:
Can I be the Chef at your Palace Dea?
Sure you could stand to leave Colorado?

My first act will be to start a public awareness campaign extolling the virtues of male geeks. They get no respect!

MaidMirawyn said:
Sure you could stand to leave Colorado?

My first act will be to start a public awareness campaign extolling the virtues of male geeks. They get no respect!
You get my vote! :D

Back