Playing Female Characters

Well, speaking of female characters in games....

I came across this rating chart for the female leads of many popular games. It's interesting, but I haven't read it all yet.

http://www.womengamers.com/dw/

BTW, read at your own risk. (Some of the articles are a bit blunt; on occasion, discussion in the forums can be...very blunt.)

Hmmmm, they didn't have Jade from the oft-overlooked Beyond Good and Evil. I only got a few hours into the game, but she was a likable, three dimensional (personality-wise) character.

Hey if you look I have 2 female names and 2 male names for my PvP slot so I gues I was wrong that females characters dominated my PvP slot. Maybe I am going nuts.

one2dredd said:
And for your Info My PvP slot will be dominated by female Characters as well.

Buttercup Dredd
DuH! Princess Bride character for those un cultured heathen

I was thinking about making a PvP character named Princess Buttercup.
But havent decided on what to name the character in the PvP slot.

one2dredd said:
Hey if you look I have 2 female names and 2 male names for my PvP slot so I gues I was wrong that females characters dominated my PvP slot. Maybe I am going nuts.
Yeah, I noticed that, but I wasn't going to call you on it. You made a sincere effort, and that's what counts....

I dunno I was doing Alliance battle last night with Defend Christ and umm I created 2 PvP characters and umm they both were male..........

one2dredd said:
I dunno I was doing Alliance battle last night with Defend Christ and umm I created 2 PvP characters and umm they both were male..........
I have one thing to say:

:eek:

Does Alliance battle mean you teamed up with some from Defend Christ to battle against others? or were you battling against some from Defend Christ?

Back