Playing Female Characters

Brain what are we going to do today.
Same thing we try to do everyday pinky.
Try to take over the.... I mean conquer the gaming world for women everywhere....

Ok too much cartoons for me.:D

ooh, ooh, can i rule that tiny lil country between france & spain? ya know, the one with the wierd language that's not related to any other modern language?

Baron Squirrel said:
ooh, ooh, can i rule that tiny lil country between france & spain? ya know, the one with the wierd language that's not related to any other modern language?
Andorra? Yeah, I think it's still available. So is Monaco, San Moritz, and Luxembourg.

Shagz said:
I don't know about you, but I'd think twice before I made fun of a Maori in a sarong. :)

Or a Scotsman in a kilt. Have you seen what they do to logs?

005.jpg

Cabers: 100 lbs, 18 ft long!

Last edited:
Sorry Guys,

Keldry claims Andorra and as a female playing a female she does get first rite of refusal for any country right? She says any country that has a holiday where the traditional gift is a book has to be governed by her.

I have never understood the facination with playing female characters in any game. Sure they always look better and have less glitches in their models and better textures but I just can't bring myself to play one. I'm a man (don't listen to my wife) and would rather play as a guy so there is no mistaking that I am a man. Maybe Im just homophobic.

Manyik said:
Sorry Guys,

Keldry claims Andorra and as a female playing a female she does get first rite of refusal for any country right? She says any country that has a holiday where the traditional gift is a book has to be governed by her.

Maybe she can just have all of Europe. Then the guys have to report to her. Andorra can be the new capital!

Manyik said:
Sorry Guys,

aw, man!

... er... woman...

MaidMirawyn said:
Maybe she can just have all of Europe. Then the guys have to report to her. Andorra can be the new capital!

Sounds like a plan to me. I always did like those liberated European ideals. But I do shave my legs occasionally. I hearby declare Andorra the new Capital of Keldrian Europe!

Keldry the Protector of Europe

Last edited:
Thrawn said:
Arrr, ye can have Europe! We dun need it!
smiley%20-%20pirate.bmp

We'll go to Mars and make our OWN civilization! :p
hmm... planet full of women... barren red lifeless planet full of men...

hmm... decisions, decisions...

earth it is!

Back