Playing Female Characters

Oh, North America is mine! So you better be nice!

Its new capital will be located in the North Georgia Mountains, exact location TBA. ;)

you better deal with me, cuz I am currently a World Dictator.

I control the masses with an iron fist. if you want North America, you must swear complete and total allegiance to me.

I will take a medium sized island, take all the smartest scientists, form a martial society, then conquer every one of your empires with advanced weaponry and kids trained to fight from age 4

you wont know about me, nukes can be easily defeated with a emp pulse, which i know how to generate already, its not that hard. No trigger mechanism, no boom.

ArchAngel said:
you better deal with me, cuz I am currently a World Dictator.

I control the masses with an iron fist. if you want North America, you must swear complete and total allegiance to me.
Make me! :p

I think the female population will side with me!

MaidMirawyn said:
Oh, North America is mine! So you better be nice!

Its new capital will be located in the North Georgia Mountains, exact location TBA. ;)

Did you figure out where the capitol is going to be?.... So i know where to stay away from.

Ah CS you have been wrong before.....as you are now. Obviously the largest of the contiguous states should logically be the capital. The new official flag can be found on Astod00d's avatar.

lol silly willy Halonic. Obviously, a cooler climate is more suitable for the capital. :p mild to warm summers and cold winters with light, fluffy snow...

oranges6dx.png

The exact location for the new capitol of North America is still under review. Leading contenders are Dahlonega, Blairsville, Clayton, or Toccoa Falls, all of which are located in North Georgia. Hope y'all like the Southern Appalachians! :D

As a bonus, all have absolutely stunning waterfalls. One of my favorites:

ls027%20helton%20creek%20falls.jpg

Helton Creek Falls, Blairsville, Georgia

are you sure you want to have your capital so near the coast? put it in Arkansas, no one will ever be able to find it, even if they ask locals for directions:
"oh, just go over yonder 'round the bend, past Pitchman's farm, till you come to a rusted out feed barn...."

yeah, no enemy will ever find you here. I dare you to find "Possum Grape" on a US map.

Back