Introductions

Hello there! My name is Tina, I'm 48 years old. I have been gaming for several years but am just getting into MMO's. SWTOR is my first MMO. I'm enjoying it very much. Really love the team atmosphere throughout the game and I am a Star Wars fanatic! I am currently a member of a guild but I'm discovering that its not very edifying, if you know what I mean.:eek: I'm looking for more like minded people to game with. I live in central Florida. Hope to meet up with some of you while roaming the galaxy! God Bless!:D
I see in your other post that you found Tribe of Judah's SWTOR chapter forums and received a reply from some of the fine folks in Called to the Light. I also noticed that you recently joined ToJ!

Welcome to the CGA Forums, welcome to ToJ, and please let us know if you have any questions we can help with. I remember my first MMO (Dark Age of Camelot) was a tad overwhelming at first. MMORPGs have come a long, long way in terms of introducing new players to the genre, but there's still a formidable amount of info to process when starting any modern MMO.

May I put in a shameless plug for our Guild Wars 2 guild at this point? We are over 400 strong and very active, including activity in an advanced Bible study. Also a reminder there are no sub fees with GW2. Always ready to help new members and those new to the game.

Hello there! My name is Tina, I'm 48 years old. I have been gaming for several years but am just getting into MMO's. SWTOR is my first MMO. I'm enjoying it very much. Really love the team atmosphere throughout the game and I am a Star Wars fanatic! I am currently a member of a guild but I'm discovering that its not very edifying, if you know what I mean.:eek: I'm looking for more like minded people to game with. I live in central Florida. Hope to meet up with some of you while roaming the galaxy! God Bless!:D
Welcome to CGA and ToJ, Tina! Looking forward to gaming with you.

Also a reminder there are no sub fees with GW2.
No sub fees with SWTOR either :D

May I put in a shameless plug for our Guild Wars 2 guild at this point?
I don't mind, but posting a new thread in CGA General is probably better suited for promoting a game or guild than posting in the Introductions thread.

I think quite a few folks who've posted in this thread are members of Legacy of Elijah, but if new forums members join and are looking for a game to play, please feel free to promote GW2 and LoE! :)

Greetings all. My name is Mitch. I'm 36 years old. Been a Christian for over 25 years. Been gaming for 20+ years. Been playing MMO's for past 5 years or so. Playing SWTOR mostly now. I've got several toons on Ebon Hawk, 1 or 2 on a couple of other servers. My one toon on Begeren Colony is a Sentinel named Adonijah. Look forward to joining the guild on BC.

Greetings all. My name is Mitch. I'm 36 years old. Been a Christian for over 25 years. Been gaming for 20+ years. Been playing MMO's for past 5 years or so. Playing SWTOR mostly now. I've got several toons on Ebon Hawk, 1 or 2 on a couple of other servers. My one toon on Begeren Colony is a Sentinel named Adonijah. Look forward to joining the guild on BC.

Hi Mitch! Welcome to CGA and ToJ!

Called to the Light is our Pub guild and Bearers of the Light are our Imp guild. If you haven't check out our forums and post your toon's name so we can look for you.

Hello, brand new member here. I love God and I really like gaming so this is a great website for me. So far I have found it to be very encouraging. I am currently playing a game called Order and Chaos online. Like many others, I find alot of enjoyment in gaming but I find the players in the gaming world are often free to be as heathenistic as they want to be. The rampant cursing, sexual inuendos, crude behavior, etc, is what a sinful world carries into a gaming environment. Well, I believe that if the world can carry its garbage into the game, then Christians can bring salt and light. We can stand out and perhaps in a MMO we can share Jesus to an unbelieving world. I am currently trying to start a guild called -Rapture- on the arcadian forest server on IOS in Order and Chaos. I have begun a blog/website http://www.orderandchaosraptureguild.weebly.com for this guild. I hope to gain some insights and encouragement from new found friends on this site. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello all! I'm a 30 year-old Christian and PC hobbyist currently focused on MMO PVE gameplay. My first game I can't remember the name of; a side-scrolling shooter as a fighter jet, but Pharoah's Tomb by Apogee was my second game! BBS door games TradeWars and Legend of the Red Dragon were my first multiplayer experiences, and since that point I've pretty much been at all the major PC gaming landmarks along the way.

Technically, I'm in the process of looking for a new, long-term MMO to call my "home" while I wade through all the western F2P MMO titles that have been popping up in the past two years. My previous home was, sadly, City of Heroes (RIP!).

Right now I'm slowly enjoying the class stories in SWTOR (my legacy is on Harbinger) and am on the lookout for new titles to jump into. More than happy to party up and journey through class stories with other people in SWTOR from beginning till end!

Also considering checking out Rift again now that it's gone F2P.

You guys have got a great ministry here. I've seen CGA affiliations throughout my gaming, but only recently after hitting 30 and realizing I was the last person I personally knew still playing games (lol?) have I been exposed to the serious need of a solid Christian witness in the video game world with all the toxicity and vitriol that seems to have become the norm.

Hey guys...my name is Rob and I develop Christian Apps and Games for iOS, PC, Linux, Mac, and other consoles with Saved Games Inc.

I found this site searching to see how many other Christian game developers or just Christian gamers there were out there. I discovered there were a lot more than I thought there would be.

I would love to join the community to talk about the Bible and how others are reaching the lost with games and other technology.

Hello, brand new member here. I love God and I really like gaming so this is a great website for me. So far I have found it to be very encouraging. I am currently playing a game called Order and Chaos online. Like many others, I find alot of enjoyment in gaming but I find the players in the gaming world are often free to be as heathenistic as they want to be. The rampant cursing, sexual inuendos, crude behavior, etc, is what a sinful world carries into a gaming environment. Well, I believe that if the world can carry its garbage into the game, then Christians can bring salt and light. We can stand out and perhaps in a MMO we can share Jesus to an unbelieving world. I am currently trying to start a guild called -Rapture- on the arcadian forest server on IOS in Order and Chaos. I have begun a blog/website http://www.orderandchaosraptureguild.weebly.com for this guild. I hope to gain some insights and encouragement from new found friends on this site. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi UnderTanker! Welcome to CGA!

Hello all! I'm a 30 year-old Christian and PC hobbyist currently focused on MMO PVE gameplay. My first game I can't remember the name of; a side-scrolling shooter as a fighter jet, but Pharoah's Tomb by Apogee was my second game! BBS door games TradeWars and Legend of the Red Dragon were my first multiplayer experiences, and since that point I've pretty much been at all the major PC gaming landmarks along the way.

Technically, I'm in the process of looking for a new, long-term MMO to call my "home" while I wade through all the western F2P MMO titles that have been popping up in the past two years. My previous home was, sadly, City of Heroes (RIP!).

Right now I'm slowly enjoying the class stories in SWTOR (my legacy is on Harbinger) and am on the lookout for new titles to jump into. More than happy to party up and journey through class stories with other people in SWTOR from beginning till end!

Also considering checking out Rift again now that it's gone F2P.

You guys have got a great ministry here. I've seen CGA affiliations throughout my gaming, but only recently after hitting 30 and realizing I was the last person I personally knew still playing games (lol?) have I been exposed to the serious need of a solid Christian witness in the video game world with all the toxicity and vitriol that seems to have become the norm.

Hey CyberPilgrim. I still have some low level toons on Harbinger, but moved my high-level toons to Begeren Colony where the ToJ guild is located. We've had a few recently transfer from various servers. You're welcome to join us if you ever feel like you want to transfer. I have a few local friends that are in their 30s and 40s (and up) that are still playing games...hehe.

Hey guys...my name is Rob and I develop Christian Apps and Games for iOS, PC, Linux, Mac, and other consoles with Saved Games Inc.

I found this site searching to see how many other Christian game developers or just Christian gamers there were out there. I discovered there were a lot more than I thought there would be.

I would love to join the community to talk about the Bible and how others are reaching the lost with games and other technology.

Hi Rob! Welcome to the forums!

G'evening everyone, my name's Chris. Pleasure to meet you all :)

I'm 27 years old, male, & a born & raised Christian - so I don't have any great conversion stories, but ya don't really need that anyway, eh? I used to help lead a Christian guild in Guild Wars 2 called SoLA - some of you may know me by my characters there, named Soteri (a guardian) and Sylvan Aleithei (a ranger), though it's been a long time since then...

Anyway, just posting to introduce myself. I hope to become involved in this website in some fashion, be it for Minecraft or some other game (perhaps GW2 again). Christian community & fellowship's incredibly important, and I'm hoping to both encourage & be encouraged.

G'evening everyone, my name's Chris. Pleasure to meet you all :)

I'm 27 years old, male, & a born & raised Christian - so I don't have any great conversion stories, but ya don't really need that anyway, eh? I used to help lead a Christian guild in Guild Wars 2 called SoLA - some of you may know me by my characters there, named Soteri (a guardian) and Sylvan Aleithei (a ranger), though it's been a long time since then...

Anyway, just posting to introduce myself. I hope to become involved in this website in some fashion, be it for Minecraft or some other game (perhaps GW2 again). Christian community & fellowship's incredibly important, and I'm hoping to both encourage & be encouraged.
Welcome to the forums, Chris!

As the leader of SoLA, you're probably already aware of Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars 2 guild Legacy of Elijah.

Tribe of Judah also has a Minecraft chapter with an active forum here.

Christian Crew, another CGA affiliate, also runs a Minecraft server. You can find more information on the CC MC server here.

And though I might be jumping the gun: If you're interested in serving as a CGA staff member, you can read more about the staff positions we currently have open here. If you're looking for a way to help out without making a commitment to serve as staff, then the Looking for help with projects thread may interest you.

No matter how you decide to get involved, welcome again to our community and please let us know how we can be of help and encouragement. :)

Hello all,
My name is CJ, and just turned 25 November 13th. I live in Fargo, ND with my wife Patricia now for four years. I grew up in ND, and have been playing video games for as long as I can remember. My path to Christ is sort of interesting. I grew up in a Lutheran church and went through confirmation, but never really believed... When my wife and I started dating, I would join her family at church, but even then it was to get her off my back. About 4 months before we got married I came to Christ, and am glad to have put Jesus in the foundation of our marriage. I now participate in 3 active bible study groups outside of my personal time, while helping out with what I can at church. I also reaffirmed my faith in the spring of 2013 by being baptized.

Hey CJ,

Glad you landed with us here and thanks for sharing your testimony with us! Hope you find encouragement and growth (not to mention some fun!) with the rest of us.

Hey CJ,

Glad you landed with us here and thanks for sharing your testimony with us! Hope you find encouragement and growth (not to mention some fun!) with the rest of us.

I am glad as well. I play a lot of Smite lately, but hope to get into some other stuff as well. I have a good number of MMO's including SWTOR. Haven't played too much since when it first came out though. I have been wanting to get back into it.

I am glad as well. I play a lot of Smite lately, but hope to get into some other stuff as well. I have a good number of MMO's including SWTOR. Haven't played too much since when it first came out though. I have been wanting to get back into it.

We have a SWTOR guild on Bergen Colony (both Imp and Pub) so look us up when you give it a shot. They are bringing out a new space dogfight expansion soon.

Hello!

My name is Rustom and I'm from the U.K (but was born in the Philippines). I have been meaning to join a Christian gaming community for some time now and I decided to join this one. I grew up as a Roman Catholic but changed to a protestant however I prefer to be non-denominational if that makes sense. I've always had an interest in gaming in general, playing games such as Pokemon (every version except X and Y on console), Golden Sun, Star Wars, Age of Empires, and a few more. I'm also interested in Game development and I am planning to make a 2D RPG in Java. I also enjoy playing MMORPG's and I am currently playing Flyff and SWTOR, but I've only been playing solo on them since I haven't found anyone to play with.

My TOJ name is imber, good to meet everyone.

Hello and thank you so much for having this site that Christians can go to and share their love for Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father, please lets keep spreading this and thanks again to all my new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Hello,

My name is Justin and i'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. my steam name is Gangles75, and my League of Legends name is JubJub24. I do not play LOL all the time due to the lack of people to play with so I am hoping to meet some new people to play with. However, I am not limited just to game on steam and LOL, and do like playing MMOs but haven't found one I am greatly fond of (or a good guild in them to play with), so I wouldnt mind any game suggestions.

Back