Introductions

Hello all! I'm new to this forum but have been a member of Lion's of Judah (another Christian Gaming Community) for many many years. I currently play GW2 and have played Lotro since it's launch as well. I'm truly thankful for Christian gaming communities like this and am glad to be here with you!
In Him,
Mako

Welcome to CGA, Judaline and Mako27! Hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy your time here!

Hello all! I'm new to this forum but have been a member of Lion's of Judah (another Christian Gaming Community) for many many years. I currently play GW2 and have played Lotro since it's launch as well. I'm truly thankful for Christian gaming communities like this and am glad to be here with you!
In Him,
Mako
I just recently bought a 30-day WoW time code from FatMagic (who was, last I heard, leader of LoJ). Nice guy. :)

Glad to see other LoJ members finding the CGA community!

Hey, there!

I"m looking forward to finding out more about the LoE guild on Guild Wars 2. I'm also playing a little on Neverwinter, and looking forward to Rift going f2p :)
I see that you found the LoE forum; glad to see RyanB was able to get you an invite.

I know Saints of Lions Arch (a.k.a. SoLA) has guilds for Neverwinter and Rift. SoLA was established by Christians, but anyone can join.

I prolly won't ever post again, but thank you for having a place for like minded people to gather!
If you ever change your mind, feel free to jump right in and start posting on any of the CGA forums! :)

And welcome to the CGA community and to LoE!

Hi all! My name is Jeroen and I am from The Netherlands. I am looking for fellow World of Tanks players for some brotherly platooning. :)

Be blessed!
Wazkatango (who I believe is/was a member of Soldiers of Christ) also plays World of Tanks. Here's his WoT profile.

This link to SoC's World of Tanks forum will probably prove more helpful. :)

Grace and peace to you, brothers and sisters!

My name is Chris and I've been playing SWTOR on the Bergeron Colony server. My main character is Arwindir. I'd be really excited to meet some friends to adventure and explore the Galaxy with.

God bless,
Chris
I see you found the Called to the Light forums. Glad to see you've found the SWTOR guild you were looking for. (Okay, that was a terrible attempt at a joke.)

(Also, +1 for your dog's name.)

Greetings!

I can't tell you all how much I've been looking for a community like this. I've been gaming for the majority of my life, and now I'm married with a few children. My priorities have changed obviously with the life changes that have occurred.
Ohhhh~ man, yeah, I understand. :)

However, I still enjoy getting my game on when I have the time. I primarily play League of Legends and SMITE. I haven't updated my XBL account in quite some time, but I've been known to dabble in the FPS genres. I was raised on the FPS! :cool:
I see you already found Tribe of Judah's LoL chapter forum. I haven't played LoL in months (in part because I wasn't very good at it :p), but the ToJ guys made the game fun (and were the reason I played as long as I did) and I think you'll have a blast playing with them. :)

By the bye, how are you liking SMITE? I saw a bit of gameplay on Twitch during some tournament, but haven't played it since beta. Or maybe that was another MOBA. I...err, tend to get them mixed up.

I'd be willing to give SMITE a try, though, if only because I liked what Hi-Rez did with Global Agenda.

Thanks for taking to the time to read over this brief dialog about myself.
*tips hat*
Thanks for posting and welcome to the CGA community!

"Casually owning noobs since 1995" :D
Phillip "Part Time Player" McKeon
Hm, '95, eh? Might you have played a little bit of Doom II back in the day? :)

Howdy all the names Chris, I'm up here in Colorado. My gamertag, PSN name, and Steam name are all cmpuncle, feel free to look me up. I also play SWTOR with characters Tothard, Dantte and Khreulmydu, theres a forth but I never remember how to spell it.
Which SWTOR servers do you play on? Tribe of Judah has multiple SWTOR guilds; you can find out more about those on the ToJ SWTOR chapter forums.

I sent you a Friend request on Steam. Feel free to add me on PSN as well. I haven't been on my PS3 since upgrading my PC a while back, but I still <3 consoles and would love to play some PS3 games (especially Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix or Critter Crunch) some time!

And welcome to the CGA community!

Ohhhh~ man, yeah, I understand. :)

I see you already found Tribe of Judah's LoL chapter forum. I haven't played LoL in months (in part because I wasn't very good at it :p), but the ToJ guys made the game fun (and were the reason I played as long as I did) and I think you'll have a blast playing with them. :)

By the bye, how are you liking SMITE? I saw a bit of gameplay on Twitch during some tournament, but haven't played it since beta. Or maybe that was another MOBA. I...err, tend to get them mixed up.

I'd be willing to give SMITE a try, though, if only because I liked what Hi-Rez did with Global Agenda

Hm, '95, eh? Might you have played a little bit of Doom II back in the day? :)

I'd like SMITE much more if the queue matching was more even. I've played normals against level 30's and I just got to level 20. On the same note, I've had games were I completley rolled the other team as a support tank because they just didn't understand the game. I think when I reach 30 I'll play more ranked and perhaps the matches will feel more even.

In comparison to LoL I prefer SMITE. I think its the FPS playing in me. Almost every "ability" is a skill shot, and you have to be very wary of ganks because you literally cannot see behind you. I LOVE IT! It's still in open BETA, but every time they update (about every 2 weeks) they continue to make it better every time. I will always play LoL too because it was my first MOBA love :D

'95 was a good year. I was just a pup then and Quake1 was the hotness. I played on mplayer and heat, eventually I got into QWTF (Quakeworld Team Fortress) on my good old US Robotics 56K modem, and with the competition of playing against real people, I was a gamer for life.

I'd like SMITE much more if the queue matching was more even. I've played normals against level 30's and I just got to level 20. On the same note, I've had games were I completley rolled the other team as a support tank because they just didn't understand the game. I think when I reach 30 I'll play more ranked and perhaps the matches will feel more even.

In comparison to LoL I prefer SMITE. I think its the FPS playing in me. Almost every "ability" is a skill shot, and you have to be very wary of ganks because you literally cannot see behind you. I LOVE IT! It's still in open BETA, but every time they update (about every 2 weeks) they continue to make it better every time.
Sounds like an interesting approach to MOBA games. I tend to pick what games I try out based on suggestions and what's popular among ToJ members. SMITE hasn't made a big splash yet, but I might take a peek at it some time soon. :)

'95 was a good year. I was just a pup then and Quake1 was the hotness. I played on mplayer and heat, eventually I got into QWTF (Quakeworld Team Fortress) on my good old US Robotics 56K modem, and with the competition of playing against real people, I was a gamer for life.
<3 QuakeWorld.

Quake 2 CTF was the first online multiplayer game that really drew me in, but I played countless hours of Doom II over a null modem serial cable with Elihu (my best friend and Tribe of Judah's Staff Manager) before then.

Good times, man. Good times.

Hi. My name is Melissa and I've been gaming for 23 years. I mostly play on PC now and like RPGs/MMORPGS.

Hello my name is Curtis and I have been playing GW2 since release and now have found my way to this guild and you fine folks.

Sup guys and gals! I'm new to the forums, but I used to play WoW with some of you guys. That was a long time ago though:) Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

I'm not sure if I can even post, my account seems to be in limbo (I don't have permission to edit my own profile ?!) My name is Jason, and I have played games professionally (yes for money) since 1994. I am looking for a professional and civil gaming community to basically hang out with and I figured this was as good as any. I don't play RPG's.... Mostly FPS games such as the Quake and Unreal series. I've also be known to play a RTS once in a while.

We'll see what happens...

«west»

I'm not sure if I can even post, my account seems to be in limbo (I don't have permission to edit my own profile ?!) My name is Jason, and I have played games professionally (yes for money) since 1994. I am looking for a professional and civil gaming community to basically hang out with and I figured this was as good as any. I don't play RPG's.... Mostly FPS games such as the Quake and Unreal series. I've also be known to play a RTS once in a while.

We'll see what happens...

«west»

Let us know if you can edit your profile now that you are approved. Welcome to the forums! :) .

Looks like I got it now. I thought I was approved when I activated in the e-mail. Guess not...

Thanks.

Hello everyone! My first time here. The name is Jason and I have been gaming for a long time and
well I was looking for a guild or gaming group that shared the same beliefs and stuff! Currently I play
SWTOR and GW2 which I stopped playing a while back, but looking to get back into it. However, I'm looking forward to
play FinalFantasy 14. I look forward to gaming with you all and growing together in this walk!

Howdy all the names Chris, I'm up here in Colorado. My gamertag, PSN name, and Steam name are all cmpuncle, feel free to look me up. I also play SWTOR with characters Tothard, Dantte and Khreulmydu, theres a forth but I never remember how to spell it.

Hello everyone! My first time here. The name is Jason and I have been gaming for a long time and
well I was looking for a guild or gaming group that shared the same beliefs and stuff! Currently I play
SWTOR and GW2 which I stopped playing a while back, but looking to get back into it. However, I'm looking forward to
play FinalFantasy 14. I look forward to gaming with you all and growing together in this walk!
Hey Guys! I'm also from Colorado. I'm the guildmaster for the active ToJ SWTOR guild, Called to the Light (Republic)/Bearers of the Light (Empire) on Begeren Colony. You're both welcome to come check us out. Come say hello on our forums here on CGA.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm making my first post as a new member. I'm interested in the GW2 guild. Is that still active? Hope it is! Have a fantastic day!!!!

Legacy of Elijah is very active last I checked. It seems you've already found and made use of the LoE application thread; very nice! Welcome to CGA, Amalon!

Back