Introductions

brand new to CGA. I am not even sure if was accepted or not. I joined back in Jan, but did nothing here. I am looking for steam gamers with Torch light 2, borderlands 2 or terraria.

First of all, welcome to CGA! I see you've already found a Terraria thread. I know that Tek's talked about Borderlans 2 play, as per this thread. Not sure who all is playing Torchlight 2 at this point, though.

I like you already. Who do you main? Welcome to CGA/ToJ!

My main in AE is Chun, but I've been training Adon for bad matchups, and have a pocket Balrog. In Tekken Tag, I'm running Asuka/Bob exclusively.

Hopefully I can trim down those characters in Ultra, I'm liking Chun's changes so far, and hope they don't change her too much from now until 2014.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, as you can see I am new here. I was looking for a good Christian gaming group and came across this one. I am usually a high energetic guy, and in college, so don't expect me to be on as much especially during the weekends (dorm work overload). I usually play First person shooters such as Borderlands 2, and play some other games such as racing and most cars that I design on games that allow it I put Christian Symbolism in my designs. I usually on my free times draw religious designs and what not, nothing vulgar tho :). Whenever I am not using a computer I usually volunteer for youth groups or walk around the city helping those who need it. Thanks for reading.

Hello, My name is SwegDurgon (Formerly known as SwaggDragon cuz lel) and I am a Practicing Catholic and avid gamer. Currently I am into League of Legends Teemo OP) Some tekkit here and there, and random other games. Hope to get to know you guys and integrate into the community :)

Hello. I just started playing WOW again after a few years, and haven't played it until now since being saved:) Thank you Jesus! So I'm hoping to get into the Forgiven guild on Teneras so I can be playing this time with some believers instead of just hearing the awful secular chat that plagues the game. My characters are Padrepelusa and Padrepunto

Hiya folks! I'm a casual, off & on gamer chick and a Christian wife & mother. I recently joined the Christian guild SOLA/Reborn in RIFT, and one of the ladies in the guild suggested that I check out the forums over here. Looking forward to chatting a bit and possibly checking out a couple of other games. :)

Ooh. A bunch of new folks. Apologies on the late welcome, but here we go!

My main in AE is Chun, but I've been training Adon for bad matchups, and have a pocket Balrog. In Tekken Tag, I'm running Asuka/Bob exclusively.

Hopefully I can trim down those characters in Ultra, I'm liking Chun's changes so far, and hope they don't change her too much from now until 2014.
I watched some of your matches against Infiltration earlier. Good times. I really liked your Boxer spacing.

Hi everyone, as you can see I am new here. I was looking for a good Christian gaming group and came across this one. I am usually a high energetic guy, and in college, so don't expect me to be on as much especially during the weekends (dorm work overload). I usually play First person shooters such as Borderlands 2, and play some other games such as racing and most cars that I design on games that allow it I put Christian Symbolism in my designs. I usually on my free times draw religious designs and what not, nothing vulgar tho :). Whenever I am not using a computer I usually volunteer for youth groups or walk around the city helping those who need it. Thanks for reading.
I know a bunch of folks were looking to play Borderlands 2 recently. I'm sure you'll find folks to play with. Welcome to CGA.

Hello, My name is SwegDurgon (Formerly known as SwaggDragon cuz lel) and I am a Practicing Catholic and avid gamer. Currently I am into League of Legends Teemo OP) Some tekkit here and there, and random other games. Hope to get to know you guys and integrate into the community :)
Welcome to CGA! I'm sure you'll fit right in. I trust you've found Tribe of Judah's LoL sub-forum already?

Hello. I just started playing WOW again after a few years, and haven't played it until now since being saved:) Thank you Jesus! So I'm hoping to get into the Forgiven guild on Teneras so I can be playing this time with some believers instead of just hearing the awful secular chat that plagues the game. My characters are Padrepelusa and Padrepunto
Glad to have you with us. I'm guessing you've already found the Forgiven's forum and application stuff. Have fun!

Hello there, I am an Arbitrator from Saints 3G, and thought i would pop on by and say hi.
Hi, Arbitrator! Welcome to CGA!

Hiya folks! I'm a casual, off & on gamer chick and a Christian wife & mother. I recently joined the Christian guild SOLA/Reborn in RIFT, and one of the ladies in the guild suggested that I check out the forums over here. Looking forward to chatting a bit and possibly checking out a couple of other games. :)
A lot of SOLA folks are also active here and vice versa. You're sure to see familiar and new faces alike. Welcome to CGA!

Hey Guys! My name is Jim and I have been gaming for 9 years now. I am looking to push into some sort of ministry out of it. Stay tuned!

Hey Guys! My name is Jim and I have been gaming for 9 years now. I am looking to push into some sort of ministry out of it. Stay tuned!
A great goal, Jim. Be sure to let us know what you come up with! Welcome to CGA!

Hello. I am a father looking for people for my soon to play games with on xbox live without all of the profanity. he is 15 and very intelligent. he plays nba 2k13, black ops2, and some others i cant remember right now but I am looking for him to connect with profanity free gamers please HELP! thanks in advance.

Hello to the entire called to the light family. My name is Matthew, im 32 years old married and father of three little ones. I have been gaming since I was a little kid staying up all night playing stone keep.. Great game look it up if you're not old enough to remember. I received Christ into my life seven years ago and have been incorporating my faith into my gaming, sharing God's love with this world. It's great to game with other believers and have that positive environment. I have previously gamed with DIG (Death is Gain) outreach on xbox live but am now on Swtor for the most part. My toon name is Burnsteer. I look forward to gaming, sharing and chatting with all of you. I'm located on the west coast outside of LA so hopefully I can catch some of you when you are online. God Bless!

Last edited:
how do I join the minecraft community?
Welcome to the CGA Forums, ivel19! Looks like Josh2415 took care of you. :)

Hi friend ! How are you
Welcome, aspromilas!

Hello. I am a father looking for people for my soon to play games with on xbox live without all of the profanity. he is 15 and very intelligent. he plays nba 2k13, black ops2, and some others i cant remember right now but I am looking for him to connect with profanity free gamers please HELP! thanks in advance.
Welcome, tooblessed! I hope Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Forum or 3 Day Respawn help you find the environment you're looking for.

Hello to the entire called to the light family. My name is Matthew, im 32 years old married and father of three little ones. I have been gaming since I was a little kid staying up all night playing stone keep.. Great game look it up if you're not old enough to remember. I received Christ into my life seven years ago and have been incorporating my faith into my gaming, sharing God's love with this world. It's great to game with other believers and have that positive environment. I have previously gamed with DIG (Death is Gain) outreach on xbox live but am now on Swtor for the most part. My toon name is Burnsteer. I look forward to gaming, sharing and chatting with all of you. I'm located on the west coast outside of LA so hopefully I can catch some of you when you are online. God Bless!
Welcome, Matthew!

I see you found the Called to the Light forums and have posted there.

I hope you'll make yourself at home in CttL and on the CGA Forums and share with us the ways that you're sharing your faith in the larger gaming community.

Hello there! My name is Tina, I'm 48 years old. I have been gaming for several years but am just getting into MMO's. SWTOR is my first MMO. I'm enjoying it very much. Really love the team atmosphere throughout the game and I am a Star Wars fanatic! I am currently a member of a guild but I'm discovering that its not very edifying, if you know what I mean.:eek: I'm looking for more like minded people to game with. I live in central Florida. Hope to meet up with some of you while roaming the galaxy! God Bless!:D

Back