Introductions

Welcome to the forums, Pahpa Biggs and JustGillz24!

Hello,

My name is Justin and i'm new to this forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. my steam name is Gangles75, and my League of Legends name is JubJub24. I do not play LOL all the time due to the lack of people to play with so I am hoping to meet some new people to play with.
If you're looking for new folks to play LoL with, I recommend checking out Tribe of Judah's LoL Chapter Forum. I don't even like LoL and I had a good time playing with them (back when I played). :)

However, I am not limited just to game on steam and LOL, and do like playing MMOs but haven't found one I am greatly fond of (or a good guild in them to play with), so I wouldnt mind any game suggestions.
I chose Guild Wars 2 for my MMO because of the payment model (buy once, own forever, with a cash shop and expansions to support continued content development). If you're looking to avoid a monthly subscription fee, then I recommend checking out Legacy of Elijah, Tribe of Judah's GW2 guild. (ToJ is one of several CGA affiliates.)

If you don't mind a subscription fee, then WoW is still a great game to play. The Forgiven (also a CGA affiliate) is an Alliance guild based on Terenas and Redeemed (ToJ's WoW guild) is an Alliance guild based on Stonemaul.

If you're playing in the Elder Scrolls Online beta or planning on playing ESO at launch, I recommend checking out ToJ's new ESO chapter.

You can find other Christian guilds for those and other games listed on the CGA's List of Christian Guilds thread.

Regardless of what games you play, there's a place for you! :)

Hello and thank you so much for having this site that Christians can go to and share their love for Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father, please lets keep spreading this and thanks again to all my new brothers and sisters in Christ.
Thank you for the encouraging words! We've been tremendously blessed with a caring and giving community. The CGA has been going strong for over a decade now and, God willing, we'll be around at least another 10 years! :)

Hello, everyone. My name is Michael. My wife and I play Minecraft primarily, where my username is also aikeru.
I play a few other games and hoping to get the wifey interested in something new. What better way than to start with some new Christian friends? :)
Also, we have only ever played on my little home-grown server, really, so it would be fun to play MC with other, friendly people.

I also play on-and-off... an MMO here and there (ie: Aion, RO, FFXI), fan of Mechwarrior-anything, FPS like L4D and MoHAA (I like CoD MW2 but I'm pretty awful at PVP), and I really like RTS games (ie: SupCom/TA, C&C:ZH, AoE, etc.).

I would like to first start off by saying "greetings to all"

I'm obviously new to the community but a long time gamer. All the way back when the only game I new about and played was "PONG". Guess that kind tells you how long I've been into video games….:rolleyes: I usually put in a few hours after work and tutoring on my favorate online game as well as check forums about new sites and recommendations of new games.

Some other info about me:

I work for one of the local Elementary Schools here in my town as well as volunteer at after school tutoring.

Anyhow I hope to find and discover more about this CGA forum…;) see you all around the forum.

Hello, everyone. My name is Michael. My wife and I play Minecraft primarily, where my username is also aikeru.
Welcome to the forums, Michael!

There are 3 CGA affiliates (of which I'm aware; there may be more) that run Minecraft servers: Tribe of Judah, Christian Crew, and Christ-Centered Gamer.

I play a few other games and hoping to get the wifey interested in something new. What better way than to start with some new Christian friends? :)
What types of games does your wife enjoy?

My wife and I recently played through Dungeon Siege III together and we enjoyed it much more than we expected to. My wife tends to like action RPGs and puzzle games and not like first-person shooters (though I'm hoping to talk her into playing Portal 2 co-op with me one of these days :D).

Also, we have only ever played on my little home-grown server, really, so it would be fun to play MC with other, friendly people.
ToJ, CC, and CCGR (links listed above) are all great groups to play with!

I also play on-and-off... an MMO here and there (ie: Aion, RO, FFXI), fan of Mechwarrior-anything, FPS like L4D and MoHAA (I like CoD MW2 but I'm pretty awful at PVP), and I really like RTS games (ie: SupCom/TA, C&C:ZH, AoE, etc.).
Do you play StarCraft II? Tribe of Judah has a StarCraft chapter that you might want to check out.

ToJ used to have an active L4D chapter and a L4D2 server. We shut down the L4D2 server due to lack of interest, but I know there are still at least a few folks in ToJ willing and ready to play some L4D2 if others were to coordinate a game night. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can rally a few members (myself included) to get together and shoot (and maybe play as) some zombies. :)

Hello all,

Found these forums while searching for a laid back and fun guild in World of Warcraft, and entering search terms like casual, social, clean, and fun. I am a christian and have been since my childhood years and am looking to find a guild that is active and laid back and looks more towards the friendships made thru the game, and Christ, rather than the loot that the game offers.

If you'd like to know more feel free to ask, I look forward to making friends on these forums as well.

Hello all,

Found these forums while searching for a laid back and fun guild in World of Warcraft, and entering search terms like casual, social, clean, and fun. I am a christian and have been since my childhood years and am looking to find a guild that is active and laid back and looks more towards the friendships made thru the game, and Christ, rather than the loot that the game offers.

If you'd like to know more feel free to ask, I look forward to making friends on these forums as well.

Welcome.

ToJ has a guild on Stonemaul (PvP) and The Forgiven (not ToJ but affiliated) are on Terenas (PvE). Both are doing well and picking up bodies again as we get closer to the new expansion. So whichever realm type you prefer, you are covered. If you are more into RP, SOLA (not hosted on these forums) have a guild on Wyrmrest Accord. I cannot speak to their level of involvement in RP though.

Regardless of your choice, this is a great community of folks. I have played with them since late last spring/summer in GW2 and SWTOR. I currently am part of The Forgiven over on Terenas and have a newfound interest in WoW thanks to that.

If you are not keen on transferring, there is a list of WoW guilds somewhere in the stickies that lists other Christian Guilds on other servers. Whether or not they are all still active is another question.

Hello My name that I Prefer to go by is Zero or Fallow
I am a Presbyterian from Australia, i love wolves and im pretty **** good at gaming, i am 15 and can't wait for my learners lolz

Hello My name that I Prefer to go by is Zero or Fallow
I am a Presbyterian from Australia, i love wolves and im pretty **** good at gaming, i am 15 and can't wait for my learners lolz
Welcome to the forums! I see you've met our automatic censor. :)

I think we have a few other folks from Australia lurking on our forums (speak up if you would!), so maybe you can find some people to play with in your time zone and continent (which can be a big deal for MMOs and first-person shooters). But even if most of us are on the other side of the world and a few hundred milliseconds away by digital tubes, we'd love to play a round of something with you. :)

Hello all names Mike I play all types of games on all types of systems. Been a Born Again Christian since I can remember and I love gaming and people who love gaming!

Name I go by in and on all systems is: Malawk

Systems I currently own and play on:

PC
Wii U
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4

Games I'm currently playing

PC:
Portal 1 & 2
EverQuest 2
Left4Dead 1 & 2

PS3:
DiabloIII
Mortal Kombat
Dragons Crown
Injustice Gods Among Us

PS4:
Killzone
Skylanders
Call of Duty: Ghost
Need For Speed Rivals
Assassin's Creed Black Flag

Borderlands 2

Hello I'm new, I was hoping to find some people to play minecraft with. Or I do have Borderlands 2 for ps3. And I'd even be interested in just talking about other games X-Com I played recently and am enjoying greatly. Thanks.

Hey kjub,

We have a Minecraft server (you need to be white listed before you can play on it, but they are really good about getting those in) and we have a section just for console games. Not sure who's playing Borderlands, but I bet you can find some folks.

Hey kjub,

We have a Minecraft server (you need to be white listed before you can play on it, but they are really good about getting those in) and we have a section just for console games. Not sure who's playing Borderlands, but I bet you can find some folks.
kjub, you can find more information on the Tribe of Judah Minecraft server at http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?44771-General-Information-Thread

Christ-Centered Game Reviews also has a Minecraft server, as does Christian Crew. Both CCGR and CC are, like ToJ, CGA affiliates.

You can find Tribe of Judah's Console & Handheld Forums at http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?229-Console-amp-Handheld-Section

And if you're still looking for folks to play Borderlands or Borderlands 2, you're more than welcome to post a thread in CGA General calling for other players or join the new Looking to Play channel on the CGA TeamSpeak Server!

EDIT: And welcome to the forums! :)

Hello everyone! I stumbled across this forum in a google search and would love to be a part of it. I am a christian gamer looking to fellowship and play games with other christian gamers so it looks like I found the right place ;) I play mostly rpgs, mmos, and strategy games. Currently I'm into Civilization 5 and Talisman and looking forward to Age of Wonders 3 and Galactic Civilizations 3. My steam name is Varkon. I look forward to getting to know you guys :cool:

Hello my name is Steve or my online tag is SavedSinner611. I play on ps3 at the moment but am thinking about upgarding to ether a xbox one or ps4 as i am a massive fan of elder scolls and looking forward to playing online. Im 37 years old and have been playing video games for as long as i can remmber. I have only recently started playing online and have found that most ppl are crude and swear like sailers. So i set out to find a Christian gameing commuity where we can have fun, talk about God and spread His word though online gaming and found you lovely people. I also plan to start live streaming of all my gaming on twitch so keep an eye out. Did post an introduction almost a week ago , I hope it was in the right place as i havnt heard back from anyone yet.

Hello! New member here....

I'm a 21-year-old woman, and I first bowed the knee to Christ as Lord at the age of 13.

My first gaming experience was at a fairly early age, with the PlayStation (GO SPYRO! :p). Then my parents gave me a GBA for Christmas, probably around the age of ten or so. Since then, I've basically stuck with Nintendo's handhelds. DS, then 3DS, with which I have nurtured a deepening love for (J)RPGs.

It's been my desire to discuss (read: go into fan-girl mode with) other gamers, but the [secular] gaming forums I've looked into just seem to have a lot of posters who sound bitter and cynical, even about their own favorite games. So, I put "Christian gamers" into a search engine, and this place popped up. :) I really like the look of everything, and it'll be great not only to talk about games, but to talk about Jesus, too!

Welcome Niniel! I know exactly how you feel about the secular forums etc. It's good to find other christian gamers and a friendly atmosphere to hang out at while also being able to discuss Jesus and the bible. I'm fairly new myself here and I too am into some jrpgs :)

Back