If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Atown @ Feb. 11 2004,8:25)]i asked my dad this question and he said: i would eat myself from the inside and leave the hotdog package empty. LOL
smart man...

as to dying fat and happy...I think I'm headed that way, although I would like to get to the end of my rope and be able to look back and say "man, why did I have to be so incredibly good-looking?

don't be afraid to spread the question to the outside world!

same with me. i go to church potluck and eat just about more than anyone there and im as skinny as a pipe

Im not "skinny" like a stickman but like stout, Im 5'9 and weigh 145lbs so I fill out. Some people are just scary though like my uncle weighs 165 and is 6'4
wow.gif

im 5'10 and wiegh 120 and my dad is 6'2 and wiehs 230 and my mom is 5'2 1/2 and wieghs 110. wierd family aint it?

bumping is fun. i say we need a chatterbox area like go-gaia

Come to think of it, I don't think I ever actually answered the question. So:

If I were a hotdog, I would indeed eat myself.

*phew*

Glad I finally got that off my chest.

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Feb. 19 2004,3:41)]If I were a hotdog, I would indeed eat myself.

*phew*

Glad I finally got that off my chest.

blues.gif
this coming from the person who named himself after a food product.

yeah but tasty wheat tastes like chicken. then again maybe God didt know what to make chicken taste like so thats y chicken tastes like everything :P

makes u wonder about alot of things. like if tasty wheat tastes like chicken and chicken tastes like everything, we're getting ripped off in prices at our poultry department for $1.50 per pound

Back