If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
um...I've never seen a hot dog regenerate the other half of itself before...

...dude...

neverending hot dog...that's the dream...

to lazy to eat?? the only time ive never felt like eating was watching the scourging of Jesus in the Passion. i left 1/3 of the popcorn left >_<

*reads threads from page 8.

THAT'S 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I'LL NEVER GET BACK...

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Feb. 25 2004,3:02)]*reads threads from page 8.

THAT'S 20 MINUTES OF MY LIFE I'LL NEVER GET BACK...

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Feb. 26 2004,10:25)]
mad.gif
 <-- Does this look like an enjoyable expression?

*Wishes for the 20 minutes lost...

Uhmm...I have to ask.. what exactly did you expect to find in a thread entitled 'If you were a hotdog...would u eat yourself' besides a rather large waste of time??  
rock.gif

good point kidan but for me i dont think this post is a waste of time. it was an enjoyable read from the start on the stupidity of others as myself.
blues.gif

*smacks forehead

You're right Kidan. You have a simple way of bringing simplicity into a subject...:laugh:

what was simple about this highly scientific eduactional topic??
wow.gif
wow.gif

Elite, I'm sad that this thread didn't put a little chuckle into ya...

Even though it's highly educational, I should hope it makes ppl laugh...I'm laughing right now at the fact that it's 16 pages long...maybe I'll set a record by this...what's the longest thread ever made? We need to talk to Guinness...

If I were a hot dog and went to the Passion, I'd be scared that everyone will want to take a bite. And then they'd prolly wish they hadn't due to the graphic nature of it all...and then the part of me that got bitten off would be wasted...right?

*sigh* I need to sleep

Na, I thought it was funny. The part about me losing 20 mins of my life was supposed to be funny, too...but you know how humor/sarcasm doesn't go well in text....

wink.gif

thats y u always have like: *in sarcastic voice* or sometrhin

true...like *in a sarcastic voice* I'm the queen of France!!

See how that clears things up? I'm not really the queen of France, but you might've thought so w/o the *'s. It all makes sense now.

20 minutes really is a long time to spend reading this thread though. You have a point.

gg@queen of France

Back