If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mahfrot @ Feb. 04 2004,2:06)]I saw a documentary-type thingy on how hot-dogs are made the other day...gruesome stuff, you have a brave stomach if you can eat em after seeing that...
Read The Jungle by Upton Sinclair. Don't you remember Mr. Dellinger telling us about all that stuff?

Yea, I remember, but it's different when you're watching it...

It was actually a spoof thing on something called The Kid's Show that I found on eBaum's world I think...pretty funny, but the funniest part was seeing a chicken's head getting cut off, and then the chicken running around for a bit. Then some small kid came out and kicked it.

gg@small kid

I bet if we saw how a lot of things were "made" or where it came from we wouldn't eat it...

Oh well, that's why I don't want to see it!
tounge.gif

heh.

not this good ole country boy. I can skin/cure and prepare my own meat. and still eat it
biggrin.gif

cow, deer, squirrel, rabbit, fish, chicken...mmmmm.....

fresh is good
biggrin.gif

true that...self-killed meat has a bit more attractiveness than processed meat...

speaking of processed...my g/f likes cheeze whiz, comes in a stinkin jar up here...yuuuk.

say no to processed cheese spread in a jar

mmm....cheese wiz......almost as good as velvetta...

but of course I like that spray-can cheese myself
wow.gif

easy cheese and wheat thins...a man could live off of that...

I think that if I had kids, I would be the kinda parent that would give their kids interesting packed lunches...like easy cheese sandwiches, deer jerky...stuff like that.

I cannot believe what I'm hearing, let alone that this topic is still alive, and it's even POPULAR!

Ok, so it's popular I hafta put in my favorite:

Spicy Tuna Roll....yes that's sushi! I LOVE IT! Now there are some that I cannot eat...but love it for the most part.

Anyone else a sushi fan? Please don't knock it until you try it...

i've tried sushi a few times. i don't like the black wrappping stuff and i don't like the sweet rice stuff inside it.

i feed my son 'Chicken-in-a-Biskuit' brand crackers.

now that's good eats!

That black stuff is basically dried seaweed. Sounds like you've had the California Roll...which I personally wouldn't consider sushi but it's made the same way. At least you tried it!

KIMCHI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO DO CALFORNIA ROLLS AND SALTED SEEWEED!!!!

i guess i would be the kind of parent who would make lunches exactly like Uncle Buck
biggrin.gif

I kinda like American food, no offense...

Canadians have some odd stuff...like dulce (dried seaweed) and pogos (kinda like corn dogs).

My new favorite: big bag of Tostitos Rounds and salsa con queso...mmm boy.

And I'd just like to thank all you random people for helping make this very random thread a success. Couldn't have done it w/o the little ppl.

gg

Back