If you were a hot dog

If you were a hot dog - would you eat yourself?

• Yes, I'd be delicious

Votes: 65 91.5%
  • No, don't you know what I'm made of?!?

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Wow...we getting bored in the winter months, Mahfrot?!!

tounge.gif

i won't respond either, besides, this is way off topic, though i'd eat some one else who's a hotdog while playin cs....

w00t4ge

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Jan. 23 2004,2:57)]Wow...we getting bored in the winter months, Mahfrot?!!

tounge.gif
rgr that...

why do we still eat hot dogs even though we know what they're made of?

same thing with gum and jell-o...

I suppose that for most people as long as it tastes good they don't care what they're eating.

Which is why I'd eat myself I think.

gg

Do you guys realize how cost efficient hotdogs are? As a starving college student, I find them to be like the best thing in the world when you buy in bulk. 24 buns: $2.99. 24 hotdogs: $2.99. Enough ketchup, mustard, and mayo to last that long: about $1.50. That is like $.30 a hotdog...which equates to $.60-$.90 a meal for one, or for all the roommates about $2.40-$3.60. That is half the price of fast food for 1 person. Viva los hotdog-os!

El Jefe de Nadie, especialmento los hater-os del hotdog-os

mmm hotdogs...

not those horrid plastic pink weiner sausages though... you know the sort.. i dunno if you USA folks are priviledged enough to have sausages such as the mighty "Lincolnshire" , the robust "cumberland" and the great "Lamb and Mint".

mmm sausages...

sorry rizzo, the only hot dogs we really have are Ball Parks and Oscar Meyer. Besides that it's all store brand. But I agree w/Jefe, they are the friend to the poor college student.

however, at my college the specialty is raman noodles...they're like 30 cents a pack and can be spiced up pretty easily.

gg ramen

umm queston.... how would you eat yourself f you were hotdog?
mean ts easy to eat yourself f you are human! already ate my mddle fnger on my rght hand... thats why all the letters "I" and "K" and the comma are mssng.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Jan. 23 2004,4:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (amusedtoe @ Jan. 23 2004,2:48)]Not going to dignify this with a response.
but wouldn't posting in the topic be considered a response ?
Shh, I was hoping he wouldn't notice. Besides this so is not about CS.
tounge.gif

Oh yea, one more thing. Hotdogs are only good when you go to a baseball game. Don't know what it is about them but they taste so much better there. Maybe it's the sweaty heavyset guys who stand over them and are hairy everywhere and no hair net could cover it. Sweaty too!
biggrin.gif

Back