How to join our Christian Legion in Aion!

Hey guys, how's it going? I finally managed to get Aion up and running again...granted, I only have a lvl 10 Chanter right now due to time restraints the past few weeks, and I wanted to find a good legion to join. Anyway, if you guys wouldn't mind having me, I would love to join y'all. The names Lykos in-game, and usually on after 6PM Mountain Time. Hope to see y'all in-game soon :)

Sweet Colorado!? My brothers and I play and a friend so I know 5 people from Colorado in Aion we have a couple lvl 10's so you can group with me anytime my Characters are Fiona Dredd and my 2 lvl 10's are Perrindredd and Birgettedredd all on Siel.

Hey there...finally have everything up and running at my new place, and I am starting a continuous schedule for my new job this week so I will have time to be on. I will be on sometime after 3:00 PM tomorrow. I know I will be on by at least 6:00 PM. Look forward to meeting you all :)

I will be on then so hit me up! I will be playing on my ranger Birgittedredd more than likely.

Hi everyone!
I just got approved a few days ago, and I am waiting to be invited into the Legion :)
I'm very excited to join all of you in game and to have a good time.

My log-in time is not very regular... so I'll just try to whisper any of the leaders when I go in...and hopefully I can manage to catch some of you :)

Nice to see you all! and thank you for inviting me.
See you all in game :)

Welcome! Look forward to having you with us.

Dredd is on the most, use the search function "v" to look him up when you log on.

I just got accepted to TOJ and am def ready to start playing with and getting to know everyone!
IGN is Abar.
I'm a lvl 38 Templar, please feel free to ask what you will of me when you see me on, if I'm busy I'll do my best to get back with you as soon as I'm free.

I've started up a mage (Bihuq) on Siel and working my way up (will most likely be a spiritmaster). Aleron was kind enough to offer me an invite to the legion so I decided to say hi here. :)

noob to u

Hello all
My in game name is Clear (a Sin)lol. I am on most evenings after 7:30 pm mountain. Some days i am on from 5 am - 7 am. depending on childrens sleep patterns. Hope to see you in game.

ps my wifes legion is House of the Rising Sun!

Interested in joining legion

I read in the toj newsletter that you are still interested in new players. I'm interested in joining "The Elect". I really like the idea of being a part of a Christian legion. I plan to be on Aion most of Tuesday, as I have that day off of work. My character name is MunchkinMama. I am a level 51 chanter. Thanks for your consideration.

We would love to have you and someone should be sending you an invite tomorrow! Welcome aboard. :)

Would Love to Join

Hello,
I found that you guys are on Siel and i would love to join. I have a number of characters, but for now would love to get my cleric in the legion. His name is faddaben.

I'm on usually after 8pm pacific time during the week and on and off throughout the weekend.

I'm on now and tried to do a name search with those that are listed in the post. No one is on at the moment. in addition to posting here i'll try to send an ingame email.

I look forward to meeting you guys ingame and also here in the fourms.

Back