How to join our Christian Legion in Aion!

UXZero

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Legion info:

Legion - The Elect
Server - Siel
Race - Elyos
Official Aion database link - Click Here

electlogo_trans.png

In order to join ~ The Elect ~ you must be registered in the Tribe of Judah site. You can register here! Once you have been verified (usually within 24hr), I will be able to add you to the guild.
For those who have already signed up through these forums. You can use a different name but it would be VERY helpful to us if you used the same name as your current forum name.

Having a ToJ account will allow you access to vent, legion warehouse, and a 30k Kinah gift. If you have any questions please ask.

Membership in Tribe of Judah is open to all Christians and applying only takes about 2-5 minutes (though you can take more time to write out a longer testimony if you'd like). - Tek7
The Elect ~ Is a Christian guild/ clan/ legion, in the MMORPG ~ Aion

How to contact us in-game:

If you want an invite:

1.) Post in this forum, your in-game name and expected time you will be on.

2.) Search - Fioniadredd, Zandaris/Valdimere, Sidonia, Abar, or Aleron

3.) Send any of the above an in game mail.

How to contact us outside of the game:
  • Once you have applied and been accepted to TOJ you can post your character name here in this thread. Give the next playtime session you will be in game. The officers check the forums regularly and might be able to jump in game and invite you.

electbanner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This shoulda been posted from the very beginning.
I'm not a member of ToJ so I guess I can't get in.
Glad you guys chose my suggestion of the Elect, enjoy it! Hope you guys do well. PEAZ.

Yes, it should have. Unfortunalty there were changes and it took a while to get things organized. :(

Please join us Fade. I would really be disappointed if you didn't, as you have been very active in the forum. The registration for ToJ dosn't require anything extra.

Membership in Tribe of Judah is open to all Christians and applying only takes about 2-5 minutes (though you can take more time to write out a longer testimony if you'd like).

I've approved 4 new members today, so I hope that gets things rolling.

i will be unable to use the same name, as it is already taken.
unless perhaps my forum name could be changed to fadeworm. that's entirely up to the forum staff cuz i do not want to bother them with another petition. i probably already did enuf damage, heh.

FYI ...Honestly, the ToJ name is low on importance. Your CGA forum name is what everyone will know you by here in this community. Only when you join a new chapter/guild is your ToJ name ever referenced. I don't even know what my ToJ name is, I have to look it up myself, everytime when asked.

i will be unable to use the same name, as it is already taken.
unless perhaps my forum name could be changed to fadeworm. that's entirely up to the forum staff cuz i do not want to bother them with another petition. i probably already did enuf damage, heh.
It's no bother. If you want your forum name changed again, just send me a PM and I'll forward it on to our Forums Administrator. No worries.

FYI ...Honestly, the ToJ name is low on importance. Your CGA forum name is what everyone will know you by here in this community. Only when you join a new chapter/guild is your ToJ name ever referenced.
It's helpful for Chapter Leaders to be able to find chapter members on the Tribe of Judah roster, but it's true that most people are better known by their forums username.

I don't even know what my ToJ name is, I have to look it up myself, everytime when asked.
It's Micahel Ablaze. :)

Hi all,

Just wondering if you all are still on Siel.

I tried join the channel but it didnt exist and I was not able to find
a member by doing a /who The Elect and such

Yes, we're still on Siel. The channel may exist as either "elect" or "Elect", and is case sensitive. The /who feature doesn't seem to work terribly well, so you may be better off trying to add names from the roster to your friends list and locating people that way if the channel isn't up.

Hey! Just found out about you guys. I'm looking for a good group of people to play with and help out.

I just registered at ToJ, but are you guys still recruiting?

I tried join the channel but it didnt exist and I was not able to find
a member by doing a /who The Elect and such

I pretty much always use elect. But there has been a few times, where I forgot to get it up. My apologies for that.
Anyway, glad you found me the other day!

I just registered at ToJ, but are you guys still recruiting?

Yes, we are recruiting and always will be. :cool:

Hi guys. Jason here I am a friend of Tawnie and Shocfleth from Lions of Judah guild from Warhammer.

As you can see from my sig I was a part of the EQ2 guild here on CGA so I have already done the whole application a while back.

Got the game downloaded this AM and I have yet to log in and make a character but I just wanted to ask if I needed to do anything else besides find someone in game??

Thanks for your time and God bless!

Welcome Jason, If you need anyting or want to know anything, just ask here in the forums. I check them all day long and love to help out. :)

Many of us have low level alts, so don't be bashful and ask if you want a grouping partner. MMOs are always better in a group.

Hey Ewok... Good to see you again.. Yea just to clearify I think I joined the Tribe of Judah when I set up the account with the EQ2 group.

Back