Guild Wars 2 Info Released!!!!

And info/vids being taken down as much as is possible now. Apparently the leaker (gametrailers.com?) Ignored the Non-disclosure agreement/embargo on that piece of info. The official date/time for the info to be disclosed is at pax east on that Friday, march 11th.

Can't they make up their minds? Arenanet has now lifted the nda on the thief. Hand-held cam videos are floating around, with hq ones coming at pax east.

Can't they make up their minds? Arenanet has now lifted the nda on the thief. Hand-held cam videos are floating around, with hq ones coming at pax east.

You can't stop the signal, Mal. This is the internet. Why not just lift NDA and admit to what everyone already knows on their own terms instead?

Did the images of heroes in the inventory and skill pop-ups always move and I just never noticed - or is that new since the upgrade?

Thats new(being able to resize the entire box that is). I am so glad they did to. Since I cant move any of the UI to my other monitors I feel like my screen is always crammed when I bring that up.

EDIT:
Opps, misread the post. :)

Last edited:
"When there is a static list of recipes learned from a trainer, every character with that crafting discipline is the same. However, with a discovery system, players that spend time and effort on their crafting disciplines have a way to distinguish themselves."

I would really like to see how this is played out. The concept is perfect I think. Though it may encourage people to keep certain recipes to themselves so to have a corner on the market of special items, I think thats kind of cool. How nice would it be to have your own brand of weapon or armor that you've put the time in with fine tunning and experiment. I'm sure some people will just post it on a Wiki but the smart ones will hang on to their secrets and make some good money off of it.

I'll just put a Nike swoosh on mine, then sue other crafters who do the same.

Back