Fun with Webcams!

Yeah, but he can't compete with collective insanity of the "What is this thread for anyway?" thread. I should know; I've contributed to the improptu roleplaying going on there on multiple ocassions....

MM still hasnt posted a pic with both herself and her husband...if he really exists. I still think this is a mass conspiracy designed to confuse all of us...

vibrokatana said:
MM still hasnt posted a pic with both herself and her husband...if he really exists. I still think this is a mass conspiracy designed to confuse all of us...

Lol - there aren't a lot of photos of both of us, because its always either she or I holding the camera. We snapped some photos of both of us at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens on the day of our 10th anniversary by turning the camera around and shooting backwards. Those turned out a little weird. :p I'll have to convince her to post one where it would be hard for anyone to argue it was photoshopped, to bring a final end to this strange but amusing little conspiracy theory. ;)

Paul

Actually, there is one TEMPORARY pic of both of us in my Myspace gallery. It's a horrible picture, posted so Dredd, Thrain, and Recruit would leave me alone. (It was while GW was down for maintenance; we were all experiencing withdrawal...)

vibrokatana said:
It was a horrible photoshop job, I get ya
Actually, we're both really dazed in the photo. It was after one of four performances for our Living Christmas Tree at the church. I'm wearing a weird gold drape with a burgundy stole (and blue jeans, but those don't show...); he's in formalwear...

The whole week leading up to the perfomance is just grueling. Last year we only had three performances instead of four, but costuming took over an hour and a half for me. (Victorian dress, shoes, hair, hat, etc...) So it was a wash.

Oh, I think he looks great in formalwear, but he hates it. As a classically trained musician, though, he has learned to tolerate it.

And he didn't dress up for ME! He dressed up because the orchestra was required to. Last time I wanted to dress up he bought us matinee tickets to avoid formalwear! (Just kidding. Actually, it was the only showing we could attend...but now he owes me!)

Deaatthepark.jpg

Me with long hair; you can't tell, but it's past my hips!

hey everyone! i'm new, so just wanted to say hey. my name's whitney. i love to read and love spending time w/ kids, one of the few(lol).
well, cya!
whitney

girlofchrist said:
hey everyone! i'm new, so just wanted to say hey. my name's whitney. i love to read and love spending time w/ kids, one of the few(lol).
well, cya!
whitney
Welcome Whitney! Always great to have another female around...

Welcome from another girl.

If you look around the forum I have claimed the title Queen of Europe and have Andorra as my capital because they have an annual holiday were the gift is a flower and a book. I love to read. Do you have a favorite book?

Glad you like kids. It does help with this forum and the game in general. We homeschool our son (Popcorn Boy while gaming :rolleyes: ) and have an open door policy with the neighbor kids. So you can tell we like them to.

Look forward to meeting you in game.

Kel Queen of all Europe

vibrokatana said:
I claim asia!

Vibro Emporer of Asia
Ineligible. You're male! :p

I didn't correctly introduce myself; sorry!

I'm Queen of North America. The capitol is Toccoa Falls, Georgia, because I live in Atlanta and my husband and I love to take day trips to the waterfalls in North Georgia.

I love kids, too...and books, and cats.

And the rest of the continents are available, so take your pick! :D

Do i sense the fact that you are referring to females as superior? If so i think i will have a call to my senater concerning male equality

MaidMirawyn said:
Ineligible. You're male! :p

I didn't correctly introduce myself; sorry!

I'm Queen of North America. The capitol is Toccoa Falls, Georgia, because I live in Atlanta and my husband and I love to take day trips to the waterfalls in North Georgia.

I love kids, too...and books, and cats.

And the rest of the continents are available, so take your pick! :D

I CLAIM AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

Back