Fun with Webcams!

vibrokatana said:
France doesnt necessarily have cowardice, they just dont have any common sense. If i were to create a super power, i would nuke france just to get the title, final destroyer of france.

haha, my friends and I always joked that you could take over france with three men and a pocket knife.

well, one guy needs to walk in with the pocket knife, one to grab all the croissants and the last guy to grab all those french maids.

Leave it to ArchAngel.... :rolleyes:

Something tells me those French maids may be more than you can handle! I mean, they deal with Frenchmen day in and day out. They've gotta be tough!

Well, ok now that I'm slightly afraid to read this thread, and even moreso to post, but I'll try to be brave. MM will protect me, right?

ishyandbass.jpg

Hey Ishy welcome to the madness we call SoE :)

I know that is supposed to be posted at FFC but I think people here are a little crazier :) so you will fit right in.

Oh, this was probably obvious, but Paul and I already know Ishy. She's an Atlantan, and a staff person at Fans for Christ...

Last edited:
one2dredd said:
Hey Ishy welcome to the madness we call SoE :)

I know that is supposed to be posted at FFC but I think people here are a little crazier :) so you will fit right in.
Uh, no they aren't. THIS is where I go when I need sanity!

Which is really sad.... :eek:

Back