Fun with Webcams!

slalomdms said:
really easy to get up on them.

This being the key. My Dad hasn't been skiing in years because his 75 horse outboard can no longer pull him out of the water. I have to admit, too, that since high school, I've packed on a few pounds and can't slalom anymore. With the 75 horse motor, I had to get up on 2 and drop one to do it then. I can still do 2 skis though.

Cut my hair after my dance show. So, new photo...

CIMG0140.jpg

"Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead." - Song of Songs 4:1

After the last 2 comments, I thought I'd bring something more positive to the table. :p

Thrawn said:
"Your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Mount Gilead." - Song of Songs 4:1

After the last 2 comments, I thought I'd bring something more positive to the table. :p
Thanks for your kindness there!

Typical guys around here; always voting for longer hair!

My husband likes my hair, my best friend likes it, my siblings like it, and I like it. That's what counts! :p

vibrokatana said:
maybe they are trying to lull you into a false sense of security...

Here we go again... :rolleyes:

MM: You're welcome. :) I do what I can to appreciate the fairer sex.
Just do me a favor: Spread your single-male-geek-reduction campaign up north! :D

MaidMirawyn said:
:rolleyes: You don't know my siblings (or my husband, for that matter). Believe me, they would tell me.

maybe you were lulled into a false sense of security a long time ago and still have not detected it...

vibrokatana said:
the south seems to have lots of females who like geeks but are afraid to admit it, those dumb jocks...
Hey, the best I could do was take one male gamer off the market. The rest is up to other women!

MaidMirawyn said:
Hey, the best I could do was take one male gamer off the market. The rest is up to other women!

i just want the fact known... im prime real estate! :p

MaidMirawyn said:
The problem is sorting though all the acquantices to find a girl with a good heart, its such a pain these days...

Back