Fun with Webcams!

Actually that trip was to bury my grandfather so not the best trip but Popcorn boy seemed to have fun the rest of the time.

Kel

Yeah. I've only experienced death in the family with my great-grandparents on my grandfather's side when I was 8 and then 12 or 13

My grandmother passed on last year, first death in my immediately family for me. You have my deepest sympathy.

Not to get off of the current topic, but since this is a thread for pictures...

This is me and my wife, Laura, on our honeymoon in Jamaica last year. She is my real life inspiration for Lady Cordelia Anne, whom she helped create and named for me because she always wanted her name to be Cordelia instead of Laura :D

My condolences, Kel. I lost my grandmother about a year and a half ago.

Azure, that's a great pic. You make a great couple; you look so happy together! (My hubby named one of his characters after me, but I'm not telling which one. Yes, it is female...)

Either way you got a weird name o.0

j/k of course. *sage nod*

*waits for vibro to complain about my sage nod*
*gets bored and makes some popcorn*

Popcorn....did someone say POPCORN :D....I WANT POPCORN. Don't tease me where is my POPCORN.... can you pass me some C$.....HURRY UP I SMELL POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!

Popcorn boy

Manyik said:
Popcorn....did someone say POPCORN :D....I WANT POPCORN. Don't tease me where is my POPCORN.... can you pass me some C$.....HURRY UP I SMELL POPCORN!!!!!!!!!!

Popcorn boy
Here ya go...

mnpopcrn.jpg

...That'll be 2 arteries please. :p

well, why not.
here's my mugshot.
so now, all of you know what I really look like.

842938133_l.jpg

but I'm usually not smiling. I'm always cynical.
comprende?

Yes, now i can program a virus that will seek you out based on your mug shot, you will forever be plagued by windows machines that crash and burn.

vibrokatana said:
Yes, now i can program a virus that will seek you out based on your mug shot, you will forever be plagued by windows machines that crash and burn.

haha, as if you need to create a virus for that to happen!

France doesnt necessarily have cowardice, they just dont have any common sense. If i were to create a super power, i would nuke france just to get the title, final destroyer of france.

Last edited:
Back